Thread: Killing Floor does not start in Mac

Killing Floor does not start in Mac

Hello friends, I have purchased Killing Floor on sale, such that I have got in $2.99. I was trying to run it then it was not able to play it. It is acting like that it will be going to load and after sometime it will be disappears. Only KF logo is be visible in dock, so I have to right click on it and force quit removing it. So does anyone know what is wrong and why it is happening? Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Killing Floor does not start in Mac

I every so often have that situation with cause diversions, but for the most part actually attempting to play it a moment or a few later appears to get it to work. I acquired it around the same time as the same deal and have had no situation running it on my 2009 MBP. Which form of OSX it is safe to say that you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    I every so often have that situation with cause diversions, but for the most part actually attempting to play it a moment or a few later appears to get it to work. I acquired it around the same time as the same deal and have had no situation running it on my 2009 MBP. Which form of OSX it is safe to say that you are using?
    I am having Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and it is been on 2010 Apple MacBook Pro. Left 4 Dead is been working on it very nice and also there is be no problem, so I really do not know what is the problem with it. It is keep on irritate and feels that wasted my money as it is not working.

That appears really odd then. I know there are issues with some recreations on Lion (however I don't know if Slaughtering Amaze is one of those) but I've had no situation when running it on Snow Panther, however I have just played it a couple of times by reason of I purchased it so probably it will happen to me too finally.

I am very much tired of it and thought that to have Microsoft, so I have installed windows and reboot system; it is really working now and also great. Let me tell you that I am really new to steam games on a Mac and also it is normal to reboot after installing? Well I have let it to be install whole night and not have think about to reboot it.

I do not think that it should not be required to reboot, whereas I more often than not would not to be, other than it cannot harm to, in particular if you have been running a lot of other things too. I to be liable to reboot just earlier than I open Steam if I have it Mac on for some time. I am not having any idea if that helps in any way, but it makes me feel better about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.Kaur View Post
    I am very much tired of it and thought that to have Microsoft, so I have installed windows and reboot system; it is really working now and also great. Let me tell you that I am really new to steam games on a Mac and also it is normal to reboot after installing? Well I have let it to be install whole night and not have think about to reboot it.
    Let me tell you that it should not be necessary to do a reboot, but it is working on then why are needed to complain about it. it is working then you keep on playing it and do not think about it.

I have a similar problem, bought KF during the sale and I have not been able to download it. I always get the error: the servers are busy. I tried every day since last week. The steam client was also updated meanwhile, but nothing. How can I solve the problem?