Thread: Steam does not respond while downloading Rayman Origins Demo

Steam does not respond while downloading Rayman Origins Demo

I need help to download Rayman Origins Demo game. I am trying to get that on steam. When I click on download demo there is nothing happened. I wait back for some minutes but no download appears. Does anyone know why this happening. I tried this a number of time after closing and relaunching steam again and again. Is anyone experiencing the same issue. What should be done here.

Re: Steam does not respond while downloading Rayman Origins Demo

Try to check in the game list. When you click on the download there are two condition it does not appear. First if the game is already in your list and second if there is issue from steam side for download. So just go in the game list and see.

According to me this is a kind of bug. Last week I tried to download a number of demo games from the Steam. I clicked on that and nothing happen. Then I enter my game list and found the game in it. But it did not worked. Steam freezes on the same. There should be some better way by which we can get rid of the game listed in the library and add new one as per our need. Till yet there is no fix. You try checking the game in the game list but when you run it Steam might freeze. Rightnow there is not surety the game download will work or not. I do not know why Steam is not working on this to fix the issue completely. It become easier to download those demo game from official site and then setup the same. While spending and wasting time on Steam.

This can be a glitched. Did you tried any other game that worked. Leave Rayman Origins if that does not work. There is no use of making your steam more buggy by adding up the game in the list.

I had seen many games which face this typical error. The first thing you can do is check in the game list. If it is there it is downloaded and will work. Steam has lots of bugs that are encounter by many. So there is nothing you can do in this. I tired many times to get Gotham city. After a couple of retry when nothing worked I left the same. Anyhow you might get updated by steam on the issue. The more you can do is contact for the download. If it is a demo game you can also get that from other sites also.