Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II was drawn Rayman Origins style

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II was drawn Rayman Origins style

I think that this will be really beautiful and this is really going to be better in the classic model. I want opinion from you people about this that what do you think regarding this. I think that this is going to be good if we can have Sonic 4 drawn similar to Rayman Origins.

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II was drawn Rayman Origins style

Quote Originally Posted by Pinku.D View Post
    I think that this will be really beautiful and this is really going to be better in the classic model. I want opinion from you people about this that what do you think regarding this. I think that this is going to be good if we can have Sonic 4 drawn similar to Rayman Origins.
    Sorry but I don’t think that this is going to look Genesis games up to that extent. Anyways, if the Sonic 3 is going for more then it will be better to add the CG look.

I really liked the graphics used for the Rayman Orgins. They are marvelous. I know that subsequent to Sonic 4, they come up with the Rayman Origins. This is the way that the Sonic game must look and this is the way that the Sonic game must be. It's a bit of a sad day while Rayman is much enhanced. I am sure that the team making Sonic 4 episode 2 have some additional researc, and now have the correct ideas on how to build Sonic 4 episode 2 brilliant.

I do believe that the Sonic 4 episode 2 could still be a enormous game. I actually enjoyed Sonic 4 episode 1 but there is a big space for development if they actually addressing it.

Honestly speaking that I really do not wish for hand drawn sprites return to the Sonic. They seem really beautiful and there is no doubt about this. But I do not require this for the Sonic. If SEGA would make the similar brainless decision similar to ubisoft, and drawing Sonic akin to an dull retard (which Ubisoft did through rayman), I would refuse this game. I am having the boycott Rayman Origins and I can carry out the same through this game if this comes true.

I also love the art style that they have made for the Rayman Origins but sntill I really do not care about that. I do not care that what is the art style that they are having for this game. I am only enough for the style in this game.

This is really disappointing when something is flash based very patently like the Rayman Origin character models. These are good in looking, horrendous and unprofessional. I would like to play the game by means of Episode 1's graphics. I want to remind you that the backgrounds on Rayman Origins are properly done. It's a disgrace that they have to be engaged through such gross looking character art. If I had to perform it in 2D and build it look like 2D then I would rather accomplish something extra similar to a improved looking Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

At the moment we know that the title will have 4 areas among which are some ruins aquatic amusement park motif snowy area factories. From the forums Sega has also confirmed that Tails can not be handled individually, controlling Sonic at all times. You can handle it if the cooperative multiplayer mode both locally and online.

These are sensible in trying, horrendous and unprofessional. i might wish to play the sport by suggests that of Episode 1's graphics. i need to remind you that the backgrounds on Rayman Origins are properly done. it is a disgrace that they need to be engaged through such gross trying character art.