Thread: Onlive ability for Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Onlive ability for Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, I was thinking to ask about it, as no one has might have thought and also not even started a thread with it. it will be really nice that come and it has came to mind what you people has to if you think about it, I know that many of might be having plenty of thoughts about it, so just share with me and also with others. Thank you.

Re: Onlive ability for Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Let me tell you that I have been playing total war from shogun 1 and discovered that it is getting better and better each and every time. But I was not able to pay for last some series as I was having some computer problem. Beside that I was able to play in low graphic but in freeze every now and then for a few minutes.

I would like to say that shogun 2 did not seems to be very well as I expecting it to be and it has really let me down and also with expansion to which is been coming out which is having a campaign to it such as last samauri film with the way old Japan and new Japan clash together. In fact I really wanted to have this one and play it when it will be releasing over here and also looking at ways to play these games without having to fork out hundreds of nugs for a computer, seeing as 2455 Rs. for a game I a lot in this world.

Let me tell you something about onlive whereas there is a program called "onlive" where games companies agree to their games to be purchased on this and then site streams game it to your computer giving permission to laptops or even very old computers to support new games and even capable to run them in high graphic settings. I have tested this on dawn of war 2 demo a game that would not run for nothing on laptop and it runs nicely and has better graphics when using onlive.

I speculated that if total war might be consider being put it in future games and some of older games on this particular service. Thinking it would increase gaming for a whole new market of gamers and also you cannot tell that there is not money it for all. That does not contain the ability to maintain state of art gaming machines and put up for sale it alongside the retail game just like steam option does.