Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai is been removed from Steam Library

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai is been removed from Steam Library

Hello friends, Does anyone else is also having this problem which I am getting it? When I have checked that game is there or not then founded that it was not there in Steam library, I have also observed that it is again installing Shogun 2, so I am not paying again 30$ again for this, does anyone know why it is not there and what are things which I should to have it. Please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai is been removed from Steam Library

Yes there are some of queries about Fall of the Samurai (FotS), specifically that it is not been shown up on Steam. I know some of key points about it, FotS is a standalone DLC. This means that it is, you can purchase FotS and play it without having Shogun 2. FotS is also an expansion DLC. Such that if you are having Shogun 2 and purchased FotS, then it gets integrated into Shogun 2. Because of this, they take care of both FotS and Shogun 2 as one title, which is Total War: Shogun 2. Actually there is no Total War: Fall of the Samurai game entry for Steam, due to which FotS seem as part of Shogun 2 DLC list. It’s a scientific condition somewhat than any comment on the nature of the expansion.