Thread: Cannot purchase Shogun 2 once purchased Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Cannot purchase Shogun 2 once purchased Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, I wanted purchasing Total War: Shogun 2 game (normal) when I have installed Fall of The Samurai, yet Steam was not allowing me to purchase the normal game. When I am trying to purchase it then it telling me that I am already having it as Fall of The Samurai is also using same name and it is been integrated in it. What should I do? It will be really nice once sale is been over. So please suggest me that what should I do. Thank you.

re: Cannot purchase Shogun 2 once purchased Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

It was same problem which was happened with one of my friends, did told about it to The Creative Assembly Lieutenant team member, they have told us that they were not aware of this problem and hoping that they will be able to solve it as fast as possible and even told that they will be update about it as they will be getting some information about it. So till now waiting for information there is been no news that it is been solved or not.

re: Cannot purchase Shogun 2 once purchased Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

When I am going to purchase Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai game on Steam then I am not able to purchase and getting a message stated that “here seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance”. So tell me that what I should do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AUGUSTYNA View Post
    When I am going to purchase Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai game on Steam then I am not able to purchase and getting a message stated that “here seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance”. So tell me that what I should do with it.
    I have already heard about this and I think that it could be because the steam servers were busy handling all the purchase requests. So I would suggest that you better try again and check that it is working for you or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Daler Mehndi View Post
    Hello friends, I wanted purchasing Total War: Shogun 2 game (normal) when I have installed Fall of The Samurai, yet Steam was not allowing me to purchase the normal game. When I am trying to purchase it then it telling me that I am already having it as Fall of The Samurai is also using same name and it is been integrated in it. What should I do? It will be really nice once sale is been over. So please suggest me that what should I do. Thank you.
    I think that you should be able to purchase Shogun 2, as you need to go to the Shogun 2 page and then you clicking on the Add to Cart button, if you are not able to see it then you better scroll down a little to see it. Then you will be able to purchase and also you will be able to enjoy game. This problem was been happening earlier, it been solved, so who ever is finding difficult can try again and it will work for sure.