Thread: Which things you would like to see in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Which things you would like to see in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, I was things which would be thing which most of people would like to see in game, there were plenty of people who are saying that there should be this and that also. So just tell which are things you people would like to see and can discuss about it. Thank you.

Re: Which things you would like to see in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

I could prefer to have Naming Units. I know this doesn't appear similar to a major ordeal but generally speaking it can produce a vast update in submersion, for example in NTW or ETW I independently reveled in naming my units making them feel like strong units and pieces that I have a desire to continue playing in place of gun grain i.e. naming a unit who battled well in fight following it for example Crimean I and whatnot. Make Matchlocks more solid in attacks as assailants, this is simply something that forasmuch as ETW chafed me a tad. That for some explanation folks outfitted with black powder rifles wouldn't be able to point up. I’m not requesting expand in correctness but for the genuine capacity for them to hit units in front obsolete obviously being inadequate anything is superior to nothing.

Re: Which things you would like to see in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

I am a new fan of strategic games after having benefited myself and mass as Starcraft 2 spostato of Civilization V which in my humble opinion has moltissimi problems, I decided to venture into the Total War series on paper it has excellent management and a real shift Game time for the battles to see it in the video is spectacular. I was going to buy SG2 and then I saw that the expansion will be released in 10 days stand-alone. Do you have tips on how to learn the gameplay and mechanics, there are websites, forums (beyond that which is great) or documentation can recommend? I usually tend to be very in character and obsessive perfectionist, I like to play as if they were real strategic challenges mental chess games and puzzles are more complex than intrigue me though having little experience often give me a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Udi-Baba View Post
    I am a new fan of strategic games after having benefited myself and mass as Starcraft 2 spostato of Civilization V which in my humble opinion has moltissimi problems, I decided to venture into the Total War series on paper it has excellent management and a real shift Game time for the battles to see it in the video is spectacular. I was going to buy SG2 and then I saw that the expansion will be released in 10 days stand-alone. Do you have tips on how to learn the gameplay and mechanics, there are websites, forums (beyond that which is great) or documentation can recommend? I usually tend to be very in character and obsessive perfectionist, I like to play as if they were real strategic challenges mental chess games and puzzles are more complex than intrigue me though having little experience often give me a hard time.
    It is hard to recommend spending money for a title that soon will have a Stand Alone. But it is also obvious that among Total War: Shogun 2 is the Stand Alone Fall of the Samurai. There is a big difference. So I cannot advise you properly about it. But! I must say that it is hard, especially if you put the campaign on legendary difficulty. You will have many limitations and the CPU will be addressed very quickly, economically, and militarily. You must trust that this standalone unit that will catapult base with Shogun will find very similar to the middle Ages into the modern era, Artillery, ships and submarines with torpedoes. Naval bombardment and like. So keep in mind. That will be completely different approach to the logistical and economic.

First of all you should decide which you like best historical period, the range is wide, there is neither for all tastes, and even after years older titles are still playable and graphically deserve. If you are a passionate "manic" in history, you'll find in the Total War series some poetic license that not everyone liked them, especially with Rome and medieval II. Obviously the mental challenge as you say about TW increases the difficulty. But if you tough strategic challenges and impossible you should focus on other titles that I personally have not ever played. Total war is the approach of simply "rock paper scissors." in short, is a game for everyone, not just for graduates in the world history of warfare.

I think the strength of the series is the graphics stratospheric and immersion that gives you the gameplay, it's hard to get bored and having many factions guarantees many hours of play. I t recommend trying napoleon, which is perhaps the most "Hollywood" series if you like guns, otherwise the great shogun2, which is excellent in all respects, but here he plays a lot on whether you like Japan medieval or not. Otherwise yes, you can wait 10 days and have two birds with one stone.

Fall of Samurai, I know that it will take a while to figure out with you, the campaign is very different from Shogun II so many things change in eye. Before I made a battle with only all things modern gatlin guns firearms 40 vs. 40 and I must say it was a sight for my eyes. Technically as graphics and effects are not discussed, only the absence of sin ragdoll but probably at this stage would make it too heavy.

I'm playing in realistic mode H and 40 units', the game suffered in custom battles I did not hit much but now that I find in the countryside are fantastic much better than shogun II. For the first time the use of ships is very useful and indeed crucial naval battles are stunning try to use a ship in direct control with H and see how fun and useful this new feature is. I just saved the c thanks to my fleet wow, if you are one of several small islands do not relax too much because landings are frequent advice you to have ships patrolling the coast and attack enemy ships before they land troops.

I would like to have a Tom Cruise retainer, such that when you fight unit might bind over to the other side and fight for them.