Thread: Stats and Achievements not available in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Stats and Achievements not available in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, I have heard that there is no stats and achievement available in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai game, I was trying to find out for me, but do not getting it. Is this new correct for there is something else. Can anyone please tell me about it? Thank you.

Re: Stats and Achievements not available in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

What you have heard is correct; let me tell what has happened with me. I have purchased fall of The Samurai retail version for Steam. When I have done the activation, then steam download 3.5 GB of game data. There was no new game icon on to Steam library. It is been installed just like add-on for Shogun 2. I am able to start on fall of the Samurai only from Shogun 2. Well problem is that all achievements are ordinary now especially For Shogun 2, Rise and fall of samurai's. But it is not available if you press on button to watch all of your achievements in library which is there in profile games list then all of these achievements just not available, also even your friends cannot view in what game. I play when I play in Shogun now and in profile games list Shogun at the present named as fall of the Samurai but with old Shogun 2 icon.

Re: Stats and Achievements not available in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    What you have heard is correct; let me tell what has happened with me. I have purchased fall of The Samurai retail version for Steam. When I have done the activation, then steam download 3.5 GB of game data. There was no new game icon on to Steam library. It is been installed just like add-on for Shogun 2. I am able to start on fall of the Samurai only from Shogun 2. Well problem is that all achievements are ordinary now especially For Shogun 2, Rise and fall of samurai's. But it is not available if you press on button to watch all of your achievements in library which is there in profile games list then all of these achievements just not available, also even your friends cannot view in what game. I play when I play in Shogun now and in profile games list Shogun at the present named as fall of the Samurai but with old Shogun 2 icon.
    Let me tell you that shogun 2 is in fact missing from community access, still got the game through as it is patching. So that is something which is need to required to have a look on to it.