Thread: PC lock ups while playing Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

PC lock ups while playing Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

There are many crashes while playing this FOTS game. Just 20 minutes of playing a Historical Battle my pc hangs. Initially I thought it is some problem with the game so what I did was restart the system and then played the game again, just want to inform you all that I haven’t made any changes I nthe hardware or the software or the system. So what do you all think what can be the problem with he game. I am thinking if this is the case with you all as well. if anybody else who has got the same problem then do report this problem over here. so that we can bring it to the notice of others that this is the problem with the game.

And others who have got a solution for this then do reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: PC lock ups while playing Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

In order to see if this problem is with your game or your system I just want to ask if this problem occurs only in this game or some other as well? that’s what I want to ask. Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    In order to see if this problem is with your game or your system I just want to ask if this problem occurs only in this game or some other as well? that’s what I want to ask. Reply
    Yes indeed. This is the problem with this game only. Since FOTS and shogun 2 are integrated it did not came as a surprise to me that this game will hang.

I would advise you to have a check with all the updates of your hardware devices accordingly also do work on updates relating to performance/stability/compatibility, C++,DirectX, and NET Framework. Hope that does solves the issue for you. That’s it from my side for you all.