Thread: Bug in ‘Kill Marten's Mates’ quest of Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Bug in ‘Kill Marten's Mates’ quest of Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I am playing Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel currently and completed Gravehal Keep’s mission. After this mission, I sent Zefwyn Lan to search for materials which were needed for further missions. He came back saying he met a guy named Marten Strand. He has asked to kill his friend who has turned into Faer Gorta. He said that it was a curse and wanted to end his friend’s misery by killing him. After turning into the Faer Gorta, he has become dangerous for people near him. So I went on that quest and found the location on the map. When I came near it, I saw a yellow arrow pointing to the Faer Gorta’s location, but there was no one there. I searched around but still couldn’t find anyone. I can’t understand what is happening; did anyone else too notice this? Is this some sort of bug or is he game designed to be like this?

Re: Bug in ‘Kill Marten's Mates’ quest of Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

You are not alone or the first person to encounter such an error. This is a minor bug and can be seen in many other missions to. The target disappears and only the pointer remains. I don’t know the exact reason of this problem but it can be easily solved. You just have to exit the game to main menu and start again from the last save you made. After this, if you visit the same place, he target will appear again.