Thread: Unable to download DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel for PC

Unable to download DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel for PC

I got the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel for my PC. After my purchase, I visited the official website to redeem the DLC. The date for release of DLC was of days after the release. I tried downloading the DLC but it wouldn’t download. The download would start and then fail in about 5 minutes. Can someone explain me why this is happening?

re: Unable to download DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel for PC

One reason for this failure of download can be that may people must be trying to download the dlc package all together. This must be creating a heavy load on the server of the developers. You can try it after some days or try downloading it using high speed internet. I know that it is sad to get downloads late, but it will work as many people would have downloaded the dlc already and you can download it without caring about the load on server.
    Another reason can be your Windows OS must not be authentic. Many people have noticed that the game’s dlc website detects if the OS that you use are genuine or not. You can reformat your PC using genuine Windows OS and then reinstalling the game.