Thread: Who wants boost in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Who wants boost in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

I wanted to know what amount of people are looking to have boost in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II. There is already dual spin attack kind of boost available. We know that both dual spin attack as well as boost share are having great characteristics.

Re: Who wants boost in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

I have gone through the video of the game and found that level design seems to be same as that of Episode I. Yeow is having hitting the nail on his head. It also make equal the boost in rush. The developer of the game was lost the post in the Episode II. So far they have not fixed the momentum physics in the game. as far as booster are concerned they are going to use the same kind of formula that means placing the enemies behind of booster which would make you spin in the game.

I don’t know why they have not implemented below mentioned thing.
    • Full speed from standstill
    • Enemies are being killed after doing 3 hit.
    • There is no rebound available from the airborn kills though there are no enemies.
    • Players should be boots for the steep curve

In this particular situation I have found echo Copley's sentiment in the level design. It has been guided by the boost itself. If you go through the entire route from the first starpost to another one. Each and every segment is having boost to begin with. The first spring would have quarterpipe and after that you will get 5 springs consecutively. avalanche downhill would have spring at the beginning as well as end. It would simply send the booster in the game. it will simply send spring as well. Finally you will get the normal quarterpipe in the game.

There is 69 move which should consume rings in the final version. It seems to be cheat in the game. I think you are aware of that developer of the game removed Boost to Win from the game and now in this particular title they have created 69 to Win. I think it sounds great.

Personally I am bit concerned about the level design of the game. I don’t think the 69 to win seems to be any boost. Actually it is something like that supped up spin dash. If this particular game would have good level design then I am sure that 69 spin could be used when it is really needed. Well I am assuming speed-runs, launch the game and simply activate 69 spin and jump and activate 69 spin once again, finally complete the level.
    Generations 3DS has started Homing Attack on the Classic Sonic after releasing of Classic Era. Currently difference both of them is that you can have Modern which can boost the game. Advance Era is having some really great 2D Sonic games. but from last couple of years the quality of the game is really degraded.

There are people who are complaining about the optional stuff. according to me boost is needed in couple of levels only. But still they are complaining that there is need of having boost so that they can win in the game. if you really don’t wanted to use Boost better don’t use you are not bound to use it. it seems to be difficult to hold X button all the time and pressing A button to jump occasionally.

There should be great flow in the game that means the players should not get all of odd halts. Most of the games are having great usage of curvy terrain and bouncy objects like balloons, bumpers, and springs. The developer of the game has implemented above mentioned things in all the games. that is the only reason people are having great time with the game. whenever you are being hit by the wall you should bounce backward and you should knocked by Dual Spin Attack. I came to know that you are allowed to use Dual Spin Attack at the bottom section of the level.

Well I have found that dualspinattack seems to be abusable. There was spring spinning without having kind of input. I noticed lots of spots where there were lots of amount of springs and booster pads are being used. With respect to rolling combo jump you are going to move forward in that particular mode.

In Episode 1 we were having lots of boosters and due to that level design was having Sonic Rush without having kind of boost . after that in Episode 2 we were having less amount of booster as compared to previous one. There should not be any issue with Boost until and unless it is causing an issue with the design level irrespective of levels are built around of the boost only. As there are less boost you should stop and make jumps. Also do all the above mentioned things really carefully. You will not be able to boost to win until and unless it is compliment the same in the game.

Well there are majority of people who are saying that Sonic Rush was having great mediocre experience. Even they are saying that classic was quite better as compared to mixing two totally different platform.