Thread: Does Sonic 4 EP1 bad sonic game or bad classic Sonic game?

Does Sonic 4 EP1 bad sonic game or bad classic Sonic game?

Well I have created this particular thread to get the opinion of yours regarding Sonic 4 EP1. I know that this particular game is having same as that Classic Sonic games. though I am not consider physics of the game. I have seen people who are complaining about nitpicks and those are combined with them together and they are complaining about.
    Personally I really enjoyed this particular version of the game. now I wanted to your opinion about Sonic 4 Episode 1 can be considered as bad Classic Sonic game or a good Sonic game? or will you consider as bad Classic Sonic game as well as bad Sonic game?

Re: Does Sonic 4 EP1 bad sonic game or bad classic Sonic game?

I would say Good Sonic game and Bad Classic Sonic game. I am saying irrespective of how past 3 games are being played.

I let you know that I really liked to play EP1. However after playing the game I concluded it is same as that of arcade game rather than that of classic sonic game. this particular version of the game has been developed for both the kind of the gamers. So it won’t be fair thing if the developer of the game would ignore one of the fan base.

According to me its Bad classic game as well as Bad classic game. the sonic control seems to be quite better as compared to the 2D sections of non classic games which are available in the market.

We are aware of that it’s a low budget game. however it is not fitting with the official sequel of classic version. They developer of the game has given some kind of random name such as Sonic Retro Adventure. I think people are going to expect some kind of fixes in the game. also there should be backward compatibility with the previous version of the game as well.

According to me the entire thing is dependent how are looking on the game? I really don’t see the game as how much feature it is having from another version. Actually I consider the game in terms of fun only that is amount of fun available while playing. If EP1 is having less fun than that of classic version then I am not going to play this particular game.
    Though it’s an sequel of classics so there should be little bit resemblance between the classic version of the game. if you are going to consider classic version than you won’t consider EP1 at all. it simply don’t play as that of the original version.

In simple words I would say it’s a really bad game. it is having cheap level design, bad physics even I am not happy with the music and graphics as well. All the things are rehashed there is nothing like new stuffs even they had removed all the good stuffs from the previous version. I would not considered though it should be considered as a classic version. According to me Ep 2 seems to be better and I think it would have some classic feel in the same as well. There is nothing in EP 1 which would make you praise about the same.

Yes I do agree that there are lots of re hashes has been used in this particular version of the game. also zones seems to be unfair and lack of character as well. Entire game is dependent on boost pads as well as springs. physics engine taking lots of times to create momentum. Uncurling will not allow to do attack on the enemy of yours and it has been provided into 2D version of the game. according to me the entire physics engine having an issue and it should be fixed by them.

If you are wanted to talk about the classic mode of the gameplay then I wanted to tell you that its of momentum physics. You can make use of terrain to get the advantage. By using it you will be able to speed up as well as slow down the Sonic. Also it has been designed to past the obstacles which are relying on springs as well as springs. But it should be used in more strategic manner.