Thread: Appearance of Amy in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

Appearance of Amy in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I am looking to discus over here. how will amy appear in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. If you have played the game and having any speculation on the above mentioned thing then let me know as early as possible.

Re: Appearance of Amy in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II

As far as I know Amy will be available at Damsel In Distress in this particular version of the game. it would be only saved if you have managed to get all the Chaos Emeralds. It would be captured into Episode 3 again the story. Knuckles story was having the same kind of function as that of Knuckles into the Episode 2. You will be able to unlock once you have completed Episode 3.

Well according to me the developer of the game are not planning to make Episode 3 so far. Hence I assumed that Amy will not appear in Episode II. Amy supposed to be the last memory of meeting the sonic as he has saved from the Metal Sonic.

I am not having any issue if she would be a damsel in this particular version of the game. as we need to damsel her so that we will be able to cutscene from the Adventure 1. I think she should be unlockable character as you have beaten the game with having all the chaos emeralds. I think this is the best time to provide her as Knuckles supposed to be the all rage in the next sequel. I don’t think so Amy would get much point once there would be Knuckles. The only character would generate the more hype than that of Knuckles by the episode 3. It supposed to be Chaotix member as well as scrapped character.

This particular character should be playable in any kind of form. I think she should be provided into damsel in the story which you will unlock the same once you have beaten the game. I know that the she is having an ability to make use of Advance moveset and it can make the same as a playable character.

I let you know that I have played Advance 1 and I was not able to get any difference in the gameplay rather than that of hammer. At that particular moment she is moving quite slow. I am aware of that she is jumping with hammer but it seems to be irrelevant according to me.
    In Advance 2 she was able to spin the hammer in the air which allow her to get the as much as boost possible and hover safely as well. Then can also provide something which would make her jump couple of times so that hammer will be able to smash the Badniks. They have given exclusive mode for transportation as well as attacking.

Also I am expecting that the same kind of the thing would be address into canon and it seems to perfact for me as well.

After going through the gameplay I came to know that when Amy's shield is getting activated she is supposed to lost her rings as she is being hit as enemy. If she provided in the game then she supposed to be into the damsel in distress as she was in Sonic CD and we know that Episode 2 is sequel for the Sonic CD as well.

It would be really appreciated if the developer of the game are looking to provide Amy however Knuckles is going to provide more importance for the same. until and unless Knuckles has been not provided in episode I would not have any issue with Amy itself. If they are going to provide Amy by any mean then she should not be into standard damsel-in-distress role. However I would really appreciate if it is available as an unlockable character. I think there will be more fun if the developer of the game would remake Amy.

After reading all the details in the post of yours I don’t think so remodeling if Amy would work for us. If they have done the same then it would be a tight slap for the people who are fan of original fan of Amy.