Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai patch notes

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai patch notes

I have seen that they are releasing the patch for Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai. I want to ask that what are the things that are going to be there with this new patch? So, if somebody over here have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai patch notes

We all know that they are going to release the patch for Shogun 2 next to Fall of the Samurai and I am sure that it will bring almost all the fixes which they have been reported for also some of the other issues that the developers know about.

I am also waiting for this as there are some of the bugs in the game (I don’t want to mention them again) which are very irritating. I am quite sure that they will make them all resolved and we can have a perfect gameplay.

Releasing patch for the game improvement is a good idea but the best thing about this is that It will be brought for Shogun 2 owners, irrespective of if they buy Fall of the Samurai nor having the free one. They comprise the 40v40 battles, a brand new host, free maps as well as a wealth of AI enhancement with optimizations. Other that this if you are previously having the Blood Pack DLC then that will going to work within FotS.

This is really marvelous. Lastly, a change for Stand and Fight! at last, friendly fire matters once more! And I swear, I was going to inquire for an immediate replay viewer! They look to be the only developer who really tries to any further extent. I want to thank ll the developers for this.

The patch is designed to improve the computer intelligence (battle, campaign), loading times, and reduce data size of the reservoir levels. In addition, numerous bug fixes and multiplayer balance updates are performed. The owner of Total War: Shogun 2 will benefit from many improvements of the update and can look forward to the big "40 to 40" and over 22 new battle maps.

If we see this overall then we can say that this is a good patch but I am not able to understand that why cap ninja to 4. We will need to have a retainer to field them. They die ike flies and so there is no one who can play that in this way. So I am not able to find any reason for this.

I think that it would be better if they can take out the requirement of the retainer. This would be implemented and if it is not getting implemented then I think that they will lose many of their player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    If we see this overall then we can say that this is a good patch but I am not able to understand that why cap ninja to 4. We will need to have a retainer to field them. They die ike flies and so there is no one who can play that in this way. So I am not able to find any reason for this.

I think that it would be better if they can take out the requirement of the retainer. This would be implemented and if it is not getting implemented then I think that they will lose many of their player.
    I am not agreeing with you. They have made it in best way and so I don’t think that there need to be any improvement in this. Every end user is having different opinion and thoughts and so it is not possible to feel them all.

There are many of the users including me who have noticed the debug camera which is a bit of exaggeration. I am also using the debug camera. I really loved that but it is also the fact that there are some of the players who are not aware of this and that is the reason that I think that there must be some control of its availability. If they make it as the public option then it is really going to be a good idea. So it totally depends on how you like the camera to view. I hope that all these things will be implemented in the next patch release.

It will be really nice if they can zoom on some of the other cameras as well because this is really a game breaking problem. All the players just need to change their habit. It will really be of fun if we can play the game as of the closed perspective.

There are some of the people who think that it is an advantage but this is not the advantage. This is only the dissimilar higher view, very helpful for the video commentary which is taken TW through storm within the last 2 games, I spend most of my S2 games playing devoid of it and so I can say that this is something which has been there for numerous years. It will be really good if they can provide option for everyone or raise some of the camera view distance.

It looks like the recent patch have resolved the invisible troops. But I think that this was not important as while you start the new campaign then the narrator says somewhat through 1853 but within the subtitles this says 1854. I know that this is not important but they should mention this.