Thread: Invisible men in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

Invisible men in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

I am playing this game from a long time and I am just wondering as if there are invisible men in this game? You know I encountered this issue few days ago when I was playing a custom match, I noticed some equipments are floating while some people appeared invisible. I just want to know how to get a fix for this problem. However I have been playing this game with the problem but that’s not a matter of problem for me. Still I want it to get fixed.

Re: Invisible men in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

Dude it seems you are the only guy on this earth who is having this problem, check out for the graphic cards. Do update the drivers of your card and it will get solved. Anyways do revert me back if this particular solution did work for you or not.

All the best.

It seems to me as a file corruption. Try validating the cache files and also check out the browser if you are playing this game online in steam. These are the particular steps that you need to check out. Do let me know if this solution does work for you or not. That’s it from my side for you all.

Even I had the same problem in my game as well many of my friends tried telling me to uninstall the game and then reinstall the game. I did try that but the same thing in result the game does gets crashed and also some transparent individuals getting displayed in the game. I did mail this problem to the SEGA and they haven’t replied to me anything on this. so I am waiting for their reply and in case if that helps me then I will let you all know.

sad Re: Invisible men in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai?

I found the cause for this problem. When I was updating vanilla shogun 2 from that time everything is screwed up in this game. Now I have to sort out everything now. I will try uninstalling and installing it back again. That’s what I can do. Hope everything gets sorted out. Any ideas if there are any patches or fixes for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    I found the cause for this problem. When I was updating vanilla shogun 2 from that time everything is screwed up in this game. Now I have to sort out everything now. I will try uninstalling and installing it back again. That’s what I can do. Hope everything gets sorted out. Any ideas if there are any patches or fixes for this game?
    Well I don’t have any idea about it. I hope this isn’t a major issue. Try updating the drivers and see if that fixes up the problem or not. Otherwise you can report this issue with the sega and they will give out some solution for you all. So do try that out first your issue will be solved soon. Hopefully because of you some people can get a patch or fix for this problem.