Thread: Do you people like to have Hyper Sonic/Super Emeralds back in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Do you people like to have Hyper Sonic/Super Emeralds back in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Hello friends, whatever title is saying then in my opinion do not need it, but I would love to have Super Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails to turn super just by getting the chaos emeralds, not getting Super Emeralds. Even also I don't think it would be good modern because the fans keep trying to make sonic DragonBallZ, I really not like it, hence fan-character Shadic. What you people have to say about it, please share your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Do you people like to have Hyper Sonic/Super Emeralds back in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Of course yes, surely wanted to have Super Emeralds and Hyper forms must be in Episode 2 or Episode 3 or Episode 4. Because we did not seen them anywhere apart from Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I feel the need to see it as of now that likewise in HD. Super Emeralds, Hyper Sonic/Knuckles and Super Tails. It will be Lofty Win, I'm particularly much sure. Sonic should have Hyper-frame, on the grounds that, as I expressed, we have more speed, more capacity, when play Hypersonic and Hyper Knuckles. So enthralling to have super-capabilities of Hyper-structures. Notwithstanding could be more unique stages, which were one of the principle qualities of standard arrangement of diversions about Sonic The Hedgehog.

Re: Do you people like to have Hyper Sonic/Super Emeralds back in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II?

Well that is been yes, without a doubt at the final scene. Hypersonic could have built a delightful comeback at Sonic Colors, with the plenty of trivial uncommon stages. Make a point not to need, as though Super frames weren't "broken" enough such that overwhelmed. I additionally suspect that What if the event doesn't make you get the Super Emeralds or alternately utilize Hyper Sonic?

That would be fundamentally what it bubbles down to. Since you don't need to endure it and it doesn't meddle with the way you have a desire to play, then it shouldn't be a situation. Around the time when Sonic 4 turned out, I trusted the "Homing Assault is non-compulsory" line and "protected" the move, being as how speculatively, inasmuch as folks can murder things by rolling/bouncing the method they utilized to, then Homing Ambush shouldn't even be a trouble. Same thing here, if they carry back Hyper Structure, or even make up some revamped thing that makes unique encounters, which is something unexpected love Metal shape, provided that the player isn't compelled to do it, I won't argue in opposition to it.

The sonic series has such a large number of contrasting groups (The 4 Television sequence', the early diversion ordinance, the armada way group), diversion or not, that things begin to get befuddling. Furthermore, the group for S3 was the early one, not the one now. Notwithstanding an additional thing-The "initial" Super Emeralds look similar to the "late" common disorder emeralds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    The sonic series has such a large number of contrasting groups (The 4 Television sequence', the early diversion ordinance, the armada way group), diversion or not, that things begin to get befuddling. Furthermore, the group for S3 was the early one, not the one now. Notwithstanding an additional thing-The "initial" Super Emeralds look similar to the "late" common disorder emeralds.
    Why do you blend so various cannon? Sonic 4 is an official continuation of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It is the one standard. It's Traditional. Hyper Sonic won't break Established standard provided that he and Super Emeralds should be in Sonic 4. Resulting from the fact that hyper structures and Super Emeralds are Traditional as well. I scorn Sonic Escapade for it. The proposed a few recreations (SA1/SA2) broke Traditional ordinance. In the aforementioned several diversions we see "brand new" "great" conventional Disorder Emeralds for the first time. Anyhow Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Adventure 2 run to the Hellfire with the Enterprise's ordinance! Being as how we need the Traditional group, not the Adventure's

They ought to be here 100% seeing that we never viewed them again subsequent to Sonic3&K and this recreation is a continuation of it, else wise it can sucks for tails just Sonic and Knuckles will transform? Go ahead the individuals who voting No you as likely as not ever attain to get 14 emeralds in Sonic3&K without Cheating.

I voted no because they're just pointless. In my opinion, Super Sonic, Super Knuckles, and adding the possibility of a Super form with normal chaos emeralds to Tails would be more than enough. Now that Sonic has the homing attack, unless they created a new exclusive ability for Hyper Sonic, this form is completely pointless, it would be just a faster seizure inducing Super Sonic.