Thread: Need some information about TSO clan in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Need some information about TSO clan in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

I have some questions to ask about the TSO clan in this game and hence want to clarify this with you all. Hope you will be having some information about it. I had ordered this game from steam and got this TSO clan well just wondering who are they? Samurais, Americans or someone else that’s what I want to know.

So hope to get some replies from you all on this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some information about TSO clan in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Nothing much great to tell about them. All I know about them is that they are clans much like the other clans. They took for the for the Shogunate side in the Boshin War which did not work great for them. That’s all I know about them. If you want more information about them then you can do a research on them in internet. You will get descent information in encyclopedia as well. hope that’s fine with you all.

Re: Need some information about TSO clan in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
    I have some questions to ask about the TSO clan in this game and hence want to clarify this with you all. Hope you will be having some information about it. I had ordered this game from steam and got this TSO clan well just wondering who are they? Samurais, Americans or someone else that’s what I want to know.

So hope to get some replies from you all on this.

Thanks in advance.
    I think you are talking about the TOSA clan in the game. All I can tell about them is TOSA played a very important role in the war by being one of the most important anti-shogunate force. So don’t consider them as any normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I think you are talking about the TOSA clan in the game. All I can tell about them is TOSA played a very important role in the war by being one of the most important anti-shogunate force. So don’t consider them as any normal people.
    Great that you reminded me about the same well I am not much into the war and hence I sometimes mix up the clans. So don’t feel bad about it.

Well I need to brush up my basics and will revert back to you soon. That’s what I am saying here.

But now in the fall of the samurai I want to know if they are the part of Imperial clans or the Shogunate clans?

I have also heard that their other name is Tsu and not the TOSA that you people call up. No that’s not correct at all. Well I have got to see from the steam that’s why I am telling you all guys. Also I don’t have much information onthis particular creatures in the game it could be better if you all can share more detailing about this creatures with me. That would be better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    But now in the fall of the samurai I want to know if they are the part of Imperial clans or the Shogunate clans?

I have also heard that their other name is Tsu and not the TOSA that you people call up. No that’s not correct at all. Well I have got to see from the steam that’s why I am telling you all guys. Also I don’t have much information onthis particular creatures in the game it could be better if you all can share more detailing about this creatures with me. That would be better for me.
    I think they are in the imperial clans. That’s what I got to know recently when I started playing this game. So hope you did got the necessary answers for your question that’s it from my side for you all.