Thread: 2/3 of KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel players are playing in easy difficulty settings

2/3 of KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel players are playing in easy difficulty settings

I am having an interesting thing to talk about. Well I am wondering that 2/3rd of the players are going to play in the easy difficulty level. Since they are wondering that game seems to be quite difficult to play. Let me know if you are having any idea on the same then feel free to post over here.

Re: 2/3 of KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel players are playing in easy difficulty settings

I don’t about people but I am playing the game at hard difficulty level as I really love to face challenges and it should be quite difficult to overcome where I need to make lots of plan as well as strategy to complete the same. when I am hitting the button couple of times the entire room is getting wiped out from the enemies and there was nothing entertaining at all.

Re: 2/3 of KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel players are playing in easy difficulty settings

According to me those people who are playing game in easy mode are looking to use easy game. players who are playing in hard difficulty level wanted to get challenges but those people are less in the amount. The implementation of the difficulty settings is dependent whether there are enough amount of the hard gamers are available or not. It will also help them to remove level lock from the normal as well as difficult mode in the game.

According to me the developer of the game are trying to improve their game. according to me they re having lots of things to do. Difficulty settings is one of them. this particular thread si giving idea what amount of people are preferring to play the game. as they are majority of the players are playing easy mode then it supposed to be really important than they should be happy. I am wondering that the developer of the game not planning to make any changes on the existing difficulties and it seems to be best if they don’t do that. I think to provide 4th difficulty could be enough for the people who are having great time with the game.

I won’t except the game if they are looking to make any changes in the existing difficulties. If they do so then it might broke the game. I found that it is not broken into most of the instace. If they wanted to do something then they should provide nightmare mode. That means they should not only add HP to mobs but also debuffing the player. Also the most important thing is that they should fix the bug issue from the game itself. Lots of people has paid lots of money so they should get value for there money.

There is no sense of surprise that most of the RPG players are considered as a casual players. They are interested to enjoy the gameplay, story and environment.

If they are looking to make the game more difficult than they should provide more HP , Armor. I think it could be really easily implemented by simply having crafted Azurite armor. In case you are going to increase the attack then it would mages with the raining fireballs.