Thread: Rehash returns in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Rehash returns in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

now we are having Sandworm, Chop-Chop and the platform which would be same as that of Aquatic Ruin Zone. Do you worry about the same? if so let me know about it as early as possible.

Re: Rehash returns in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Well I am really excited about the concept art of this particular game. but there are lots of people who are worried about game once there was releasing episode 1. It seems to be really nice that they are planning to provide concept arts. People would complain irrespective of having new look or rehashed look for the concept art. Only issue with them are that they are not wanted to play concept arts. They would worry until and unless they would not get the actual idea about the working order.

It is ok if they are Rehashing some of badniks here and over as it was done with the classic. But I don’t recommend to rehash the entire level.

As far as I know the flipping platform considered as totally new and Chop Chop would have missle. So there would be some new add on in the game. also we should consider that amount of rehash we are going to have. if 1 or 2 rehash has been done then I wont have any issue at all

I know that it is quite easy to say that something has been rehash. As we are having limited amount of types in the entire world. If they are going to provide Cave environment then people would say that it would really liked the same. Episode I Zones were having some of original Zones. I was wondering the same in the nice way as we are having Mega Drive Sonics. Ep II was having new zones so that all the gamers would have great fun with the game. however there was only one zone which was genuine throwback.

There is no issue to reusing of Chop Chop. The classic games is redesigned with some of badniks. However they should provide less common environments after frequent times. So far I have not found any cave level in the game.

I don’t mind if Chop Chop is getting returned in to the game. the developer of the game make Chop Chop to do something different which he supposed to do usually in the game.