Thread: Unique items that are scaling with level in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Unique items that are scaling with level in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

normally I used to avoid to get the unique and set items for the single time only and I supposed to do scale the same on the basis of the level which you are playing and you are not sure whether you are going to get the best version. As far as I know you will be able scale hand placed items as per the level of yours. however I am looking to have list of those stuffs so that I can avoid to get the same while playing. Also I wanted to know whether items are going to scale through the main quest or faction quest as well. Will you be able to get the best version of the items once you have hit cap of those zone where they are supposed to belong?

Re: Unique items that are scaling with level in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

It seems to be really difficult to say whether which item is getting scaled and which is not. As far as I knew only one way that is Shine and Shadow to get the idea about the same. as its an open world game so you will be able to all the things such as whatever you wanted to anytime anywhere in the game.

Re: Unique items that are scaling with level in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Well Selkie Veil is coming from the quest and it supposed to appears into the dungeon and it is having sufficient low max level in the game. I don’t expect that there would much scale up possible.

The items which you are getting from the DLC supposed to be level scaled. But so far I have not found any items which was level scaled in the game. there are most of the purples items are set into the game which are having same amount of the sets. I managed to get the sword in the game at the level 30. I noticed that sword enough weaker as compared to one which I have managed to get into the game. when I was playing I managed to get purples twice from 4 toon. There were having same amount of stats irrespective of the level at which they are playing.

Personally I am wondering that the thing scaling is totally dependent on the location itself. Why I am saying because the scaling of the weapons are supposed to happening at the area where they are supposed to exist. It seems to be most frustrating thing to do in the game. so it did not seems to be the below of the max potential or low level for which you are supposed to use in the game.

After going through this particular issue the developer of the game should stop the increasing of the stats before the players are going to hit the lv lock cap of dungeon as they are going to drop. I am not having much idea regarding Selkie Veil as I managed to get the same at the level 1. Quest is supposed to launch into Mitharu shrine in Gorhart. I have also tested the allad armor at lv14 and lv15 and found that stats were higher at the lv15. I am hoping that the developer of the game would give an idea on the unique items which are supposed to scale up and character level which are needed at the maximum level in the game.

I tested many of the situation and find out that you will not be able to anything like as stop scaling as well as start scaling at the later stages or you can level. You should not complete the quest but also respective dungeon as well which you have not entered so far and locked at the previous stages. I am expecting that there should be at least base scaling level of 10 and it would become better as your level would get increased. As far dungeon are concerned they are going to belong lock range of 2-12 even if you are playing the game in normal gameplay and even without making use of cheating as well. It would become quite difficult to scale to the level in case level lock has been exceeded for dungeons.

The scaling scenario could become more interesting if you are looking to consider other items in the game. well according to me armor scaling used in Selkie Veil wont be useful. In case you are a sorcery character then armor is supposed to be less significant stats as you are going to kill everyone in the game with having fair enough distance. The bonuses which you are going to get on the basis of percentage and there will not be any issue associated with the level.

Most of the random drops did not seems to scale at all. but the developer of the game should provide something which would scale the unique automatically whenever needed by using fateweaver. The developer should make an option at fateweaver or blacksmith which would be same as that of upgrading unique.