Thread: Unable to remove complete set of House of Ballads armor in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

Unable to remove complete set of House of Ballads armor in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

I have managed to get complete House of Ballads armor by competing the Maiden quest and I have put into stash in Cameroc. I tried to get another one at the later stage but unfortunately it got stuck into the inventory of mine. I noticed that junking or X button for the selling purpose is got grayed and found that it was inactive when I am trying to do anything with the same. even I cannot place the items at the stash as well. Let me know whether it is getting happening because of bug issue or I am doing something really wrong in the game.

Re: Unable to remove complete set of House of Ballads armor in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

As far as I know it is getting happening because of the bug only as you are supposed to doing something with armor or gear. In "Reprisal, Reprised" quest where I need to get Maiden's Ring. I completed the same without having much trouble. I sneaked near the trees and stolen the ring from the woman. Now I could not drop or even sell the ring. Now I am wondering that I need to kill her then only I will be able to drop the ring.

Re: Unable to remove complete set of House of Ballads armor in KOA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

Well I have given the ring and after that killed that woman in the game. you will be get the book and even you will be able to get lots of gold in this particular manner as well. After this particular situation I never got any trouble to sell the ring in the game.

Yes the thing which you have mentioned over here is one of the major bug and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. I hope the developer of the game would work out on the same and release the patch on priority basis.