Thread: Why Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel lots of houses though only of 1 them is having quick travel access?

Why Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel lots of houses though only of 1 them is having quick travel access?

well in this particular game I have managed to get homes with stashes. I have maxed out with the all the upgrades. I noticed that it supposed to be the waste of the gold as house or stash are having access by travelling to Canneroc. I have managed to got cottage in Detyre. I was sad as they have not provided the quick travel. They have provided all the caves into the world quick travel apart from the one which has been given with the house.

Re: Why Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel lots of houses though only of 1 them is having quick travel access?

It is having stash inside of the same. they should place alchemy as well as sagecrafting. There was also BS table into another one which just near of the building.

Re: Why Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel lots of houses though only of 1 them is having quick travel access?

I was really happy as I was having my cottage at Detyre. Once I got all the peasant stuff. I wanted to sell them so that I could quick travel to the upgrade. I used my house basically for the stash only. Normally I don’t use the rest of the things provided into the house of mine. already I paid a lot to get more stash.

What do you thinking about the merchant as well as healer? The keep/castle has the same as well as plus quick travel. I found Canneroc bit disappointing. As far as I know mining HQ would give lots if benefits and it would allow you to get lots of money from gnome as you are supposed to visit in the game. Adessa villa would simply spawn the assassins in order to keep yourself on toes. However I am not sure about the thing whether it is bug or not.

Personally I am expecting that we could had bookshelf stash rather than that of having anything. I would really appreciate if they are going to provide something like Weapon rack stash and armor stash. Particularly when it would display all the set in the game. but my first priority is to have bookshelf stash in the game.
    We will be able to purchase space by simply paving big amount of money. I am looking to get 2k stash space. Where I am going to store 280+ armor set and rest of 1500 slots should be used for bookshelves. I am hoping all the gamers would try to collect the same. there would be something 45 more slots for the 100k which would finish off and it would hit around 200 slots.

I am not having any issue if we need to do short travel to reach Detyre house. Though I am bit disappointed with merchant around.. according to me it was a perfect house but as there are no merchants so that I can unload the all the things from the bag. The House of Valor is having merchants however you will not be able to get crafting facilities from them. as far as Canneroc is the only house which would offer everything in the game. it is providing fast travel, crafting tools and merchants.

In this particular situation I loved Archsage quarters. But it takes lots of time to get over there. another one is crafting hall. Same as above it is having everything which one would need but one should be really effective in terms of forge and Sagecraft alter.

I was wondering that bigger houses are going to provide bigger storage mechanism. If you are having small cottage then you will be able to store around 150 items. A fancy state will be able to store around 300 items. If you are talking about castle then it would hold around 600 items. It is really nice thing that you will be able to expand but still storage is being shred and size did not seems to change at all. there should be more NPC at the Seawatch castle also you can have couple of NPC roaming over there and it should give lots of space to the atmosphere.