Thread: Should we be able to use the classic models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Should we be able to use the classic models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

I have played this game and quite satisfied with its performance and enjoyed the way it moves. So far, there has been some hinting for an alternative to make use of the classic models of Sonic and Tails in Episode II. In the promotional Episode II logo, it makes use of Classic Tails' tails from his CGI artwork from Sonic Generations. And what is your opinion regarding it and how do you sense it? And I would like to ask you all guys should we be able to use the classic models or not? So are you ready to give some suggestions regarding the same .

Re: Should we be able to use the classic models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Modern Tails doesn't seem to appear or look very unlike compared with the Classic Tails. actually his eyes have blue in them in 1993 Sonic CD. And if Sonic Generations is any sign, "Classic Tails" will almost certainly appear more kindlier and untroubled than the Genesis Tails actually did. So it's completely likely that Modern Tails would appear more like the actual Genesis Tails as compared with the "Classic Tails".

Re: Should we be able to use the classic models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

I suppose that a classic skin would be pleasant but ever since I saw the new model for episode 2 I am not at all concerned for a classic one any longer but I am having it as an alternative which would be alright.

I was for all time one of the major pro classic/anti-modern design freaks here. at present though, I believe they've made together Sonic with Tails look really overwhelming in Episode 2! In Episode 1, Sonic was completely painful to come across at and his mere occurrence I found disgusting.If the classics are to carry on though, then they should engineer a condition to bring back the classic designs, not as DLC but the chief design of the 2d games .

For me, Sonic appeared to be worse in EP1 since of the pseudo cell shading thing they did to his 3D model that was put on a 2D area. It would be a good further for those who wish to have it, but no, I don't make out a point otherwise. And nothing wrong at all with having classic models non-compulsory to make use of for classic fans who have a preference for great designs.