Thread: Is it big mistake to release DLC before the difficulty patch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

Is it big mistake to release DLC before the difficulty patch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

We are having lots of content in this particular game. actually this particular game is lacking difficulty, balance patch which would fix the above mentioned option. According to me it seems to big blunder because as they are going to release DLC before they release the difficulty patch. Tell me if you are having any valuable comments on the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is it big mistake to release DLC before the difficulty patch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

According to me it seems to very big mistake that they are not going to release the DLC before they release DLC for us. It can also make financial repercussions that they had already confirmed the patch and it would effect on really small part of the community. I am ready to wait if they are going to release the patch in order to get the requirement of all the gamers. I hope they would take the possible action as early as possible.

Re: Is it big mistake to release DLC before the difficulty patch in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

If they are wanted to patch something then they should provide something which would allow use to store more in the house.

As far as I can say one will be able to play without making any use of stash. You should save blues for the later part of the game after doing sufficient amount of blacksmithing in order to salvage them. I think all the things would definitely get fixed after having an update. There will be less amount of big stash in the list. If they are going to change stash then it won’t make any difference to place the items so there would be great priority to play the game. there is need of having DLC and second important thing is that all the bug should be fixed. Most of the gamers are saying that they did not got value for money till they are not going to address big things in the game.

The gamers who are having an issue with difficulty level of the game should play the game with hard level. The developer of the game has also stated that they had signed an agreement in order to DLC pack first. However most of the gamers I have noticed that they are difficultly level with the game. I wont get the purchase patch if they are going to make the difficulty thing more thrilling.

Personally I really loved the lore of Amalur. However I have decided to stop playing this particular game as I am looking forward to get the patch. I noticed that the gameplay is broken. Well I am not expecting that the developer should cater me only but still I am a playing customer. There is need of having patch rather than that of adding content in the game. I am just thinking about the patch that how it would fix all the things. Most of the things are broken such as difficulty level and useless non-combat skills.

If any of the quest is broken then you will not be able to complete the objective of it and in short you will not complete the game itself. If you are going to do little amount of blacksmithing then it would trash lots of enemies. According to me the lockpicking seems to be the most useless skills. The first patch which is about to release should fix all the thing which are already broken rather than that of braking more things in the game.

Well I can understand the thing by point of view. The developer of the game has to fulfill the agreement so that they can earn more money in the game. the releasing of DLC pack before the releasing of the patch will not make any sense as it will make the game more unbalanced. I don’t wanted to play game further as it has become invulnerable.

I would welcome if there is more content has been added by the developer of the game. there is no issue if they had released DLC first . but there is sense to have DLC if the main game is doing well. There is need of patch and hoping the developers would provide the same as early as possible.