Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II better than Sonic Classic

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II better than Sonic Classic

Like to share with you that the game is really fantastic and it is lot better than the Sonic Classic here is the few reason that I found that justify my reasons first let me tell you the game is It's faster than the classics Especially Sonic 3. Well I don’t want to play the Mario but high speed game. Second is It contain better graphics than the Sonic 2's its very poor I don’t like the 16-bit garbage. Graphic is the first thing in the game that all notice it should be good and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 has it and the last thing is that the Ken and all the others are remarkable , so guys what do you guys feels about this , please share your comment

Thanks

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II better than Sonic Classic

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 is generally the same as its predecessor. With high-speed run, jump and fly through the levels. Yes, flying, because Sonics great friend Tails is also present. This gives the game an extra layer and you will often have to work with Tails to remove obstacles to overcome.

There are, as far as we could play 3 options to collaborate with Tails. Option one is to work with Tails as a large ball around the level to fail . The second option is to swim faster underwater, and the third and final option is that Sonic and Tails is Sonic in this way over high obstacles flies. Fortunately you can use a second player controlling Tails take over, so with two men by the levels can print. Something that also is not playable, but which the producer of the game we are assured that it will be both offline and online. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2. Think of the good music and it was held and recognizable, the distinctive sounds as we know from the Sonic franchise. Of course it is also the scoreboard back again. Scoring points is by collecting rings . really fantastic game

This game does not strike me as very interesting, it looks a lot like the old Sonic to me. Sonic, stuck in a 2D environment? It does seem expected as the result seems to be acceptable in this form. the blue hedgehog no longer displays originality, merely the bare minimum.

Sonic CD's Stardust Speedway is. Sandopolis and Wacky Workbench actually are not. Star lightweight Zone, Stardust Speedway, Angel Island, Chemical Plant, Hydro city, Marble Garden, Carnival Night, Ice Cap... It goes on. Plat forming challenge truly offers us a game to play. Holding right doesn't. These levels are all faster than Sonic 4, and at identical time accomplish far better game play by having sensible plate forming too.

The Classic games are outdated: that is the nature of being Classic games from the first 90s. i have not wanted and that i personally would not ask for sixteen bit graphics. i used to be happy enough with Episode I's graphics at the time and said thus. i'm over proud of Episode II's. What I objected to when it became clear what had happened, and still object to, is that the creation of a "Classic Sonic" model that isn't then utilised for what was "originally" a sequel to the classic games with an "unrivalled classic game play experience" . that's a style call that - i used to be told originally on this forum by Aaron Webber - was right down to the employment of the "Modern" Sonic for all Sonic games since Sonic journey.

I'm fairly convinced by the speed running on Youtube that the Classic titles are literally faster, mainly as a result of there is a minimum of 2 titles that haven't got speed caps in place unlike Sonic 4 . If you like your gameplay to be automated with the booster, that is your call. However the actual fact remains that the booster still forces you into a ball and Dimps are still putting badniks directly once boosters. thus what very little gameplay there was before has been utterly eroded.

if you like the Games, and it works for you, then terrific. I even have no drawback with you doing that. But please, permit me to feel the means I do concerning Sonic 4, for what it stands on behalf of me, personally, while not degrading my position or anyone else's. i would add - it isn't a case of "higher standards" anymore. it is a ridiculous charade whereby Classic Fans are left while not the sequel they thought was aimed toward their demographic, with a game currently doing a a hundred and eighty degree PR concerning flip to appease different sections of the fan base instead.

The classic games are lot better than Sonic 4. whereas the graphics are somewhat higher in Sonic 4, that's as a result of Sonic 4 takes advantage of newer technology, and thus, i believe it's unfair to evaluate the classics once they did they best they may with the graphics. They still look sensible, in my opinion, however you cannot compare apples to oranges.

It is sensible to know that you simply just like the game to date, however you must settle for that there are folks that don't love the Games or how it's, for various reasons, and their sadness with the Games doesn't mean they must not be hear, nor will it mean they must just like the game as a result of you're thinking that how they're acting on the Games is probably irrational or overly negative.

I see many things are fixed/improved, however still there is stuff missing that a sequel to Sonic 3 that must have. If the looks are sensible, i will get the Games to support the "work-in-progress" Sonic 4 . however if I get the Games, I hope they know that they have to add missing thing within the next releases .