Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-2012

angry I cannot absorb dragon souls or have any random dragon attacks on PS3 Please Help

I am 180 hours into skyrim and noticed i cant absorb and dragon souls and i am having no random encounters with any dragons I can still absorb words of power Im not sure but i think it happened after 1.4 patch.I recently went to a new area where i hadnt been before it said area cleared i think and couldnt absorb dragon soul Also i went back to another 2 dragon spots to see if i could get any from them but there werent any there Please Please help as this is driving me nuts especially as i have 16 shouts unlocked already.
Ps i have been to the mountain to get new words of power but twice sent me to areas without dragons grrrrr!!
Old 27-03-2012

Re: I cannot absorb dragon souls or have any random dragon attacks on PS3 Please Help

I think that the game glitches you out of a soul. It's happened to me twice. Just shrug your shoulders and move on. Also the dragons at those outdoor word walls only give you a soul upon the first time killing them. They seem to respawn and when I killed one a second time he didn't give me a soul.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,