Thread: Cannot find my Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Cannot find my Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Hello friends, I have recently purchased it and brought for me and after that nothing has happened, such that there was no download, no update and there were no changed in game which has been popped up; it is only showing me details of my pre-order bonuses. I have also try to update the game and also re-loading origin then also I was not able to get anything. Do I am missing anything over here, then please do tell me about it. Even also does anyone knows that when it will be going to download? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Cannot find my Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Well my friend, I am also having the same problem with it. It has taken very less time to get confirmation e-mail, getting it from Origin. I believe that there might be swamped with buyers at server of game for time been.

I have talked about this problem with some of developer team then they have told that they are checking it out with EA/Origin team and if I got any update from them then I will surely update over here. For time been you need to play as it and wait for response from them.

I have also spoken to one of advisor and they are saying that content of them has not gone live till now and also told that all of user are able to purchase it. I have founded this thing to be very much funny, that they have not gone live but it been available to purchase. I think that they should allow users to purchase during time of live, before that it is not of use. Would also like to that having a confirmation email from origin and there is nothing in my game also. Finding this thing to be very much odd and also strange. When most of user will come to know about it, might be angry and secondly they will be thinking that they have wasted their money.

It is been same problem with everyone, whereas with me, purchased DLC from Origin website but did not get any code or any download link for that. I think that it should be very much simple, such that when you go through it checkout product, then after that you pay for license version of it, after that you get a download, then download it and go through path which is required for activation of downloaded software or product, then you are been done with it, this same thing which I have gone through any downloadable software. I feel that some point it is trying to reinvent the wheel and it is getting failed. At present you have pay for license, then you do not have code, no download link and also there is no information about it. This is really not at all happening.

Let me tell you all that if you have not purchased this till now then it is good news for them, as this problem is been resolved and should be able to get it, just need to purchase DLC and download it. Well those people who have already purchased The Legend of Dead Kel then EA/Origin team is been working on it to fix the problem for those particular accounts.

Most of the people might be thinking that why it is taking too long to solve problem, let me tell them that it might be take too long and it will be forever to solve this, but I have heard that they have to fix peoples accounts one by one. What I mean to say is that there is one person who will be sitting over there and click on one account and fixing it. In that process it might be miss some of people accounts. That is reason for taking long time.

They are saying that cannot tell how much exact time it will be taking for individual person, but they are actively working on fixing the problem on any impacted accounts at present. Also told that once problem is been solved for all accounts or for any individual then that particular person can click on Reload My Games or even simply logging out and logging in again which will be starting DLC download.

It wasn't showing up anywhere for me either. I went into Origins and had it reload my games. That did the trick for me. It still wasn't showing up in the downloadable content but it was installed in my game and the quest started a few seconds after I got in game.