Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot complete last quest of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Video Games

Old 27-03-2012

Cannot complete last quest of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Hello friends, I am not able to complete last part of quest "The Exiles", such that NPC does not want to leave cave even after a rock fall. I really do not understand how that can be possible. I think that I have to talk with NPC about this. Is there any solution which can be useful and helpful for me, then please tell me. I wanted to clear that I am playing this game on PC. Thank you.

Old 27-03-2012

Re: Cannot complete last quest of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Many of the other users have reported this same problem. I would tell you that you can load an earlier save and try out dungeon again. I think that your autosave will be there at starting of dungeon, beside that you should wait for fix for this problem.
Old 27-03-2012

Re: Cannot complete last quest of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
Many of the other users have reported this same problem. I would tell you that you can load an earlier save and try out dungeon again. I think that your autosave will be there at starting of dungeon, beside that you should wait for fix for this problem.
I am not having any of autosave in the dungeon and would like to clear that I save all of my before the fight with Dead Kel. But anyhow I will be waiting for fix about this. If you are know about this then do tell me that when will there be a patch to fix this bug.
Old 29-03-2012

38 Studios hasn't announced when the first patch will be released, but they have told us they are working on one. As soon as they know when it will be released, we will get all the details, probably in a forum announcement and press releases and blog posts.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,