Thread: Bullet-Proof Samurai in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Bullet-Proof Samurai in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, do the DLC units for Shogun 2 will be used in Fall of The Samurai if you are have purchased it? I was having a debate to show that how unbullet-proof those Samurai are 300 years later, and test Shimazu's heavy gunners against the current rifles in strength etc. What you people have to say about it, please tell me and if there is some more information then also share with me. Thank you.

Re: Bullet-Proof Samurai in Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Let me tell you that Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai is a standalone game, so first impression about it will be no, would not like to have it and also I think that it not worth to have it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Let me tell you that Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai is a standalone game, so first impression about it will be no, would not like to have it and also I think that it not worth to have it in game.
    I do understand what you are trying to see it; I was thinking it to be as multiplayer which should be a backward compatible. I do believe that these units would become unusable?

I do not know much about, but it is something that then the more advanced bullets of 1860s would be best according to and it will be talented of defeating Date Bulletproof samurai as match up to ammo from 16th century matchlocks, so I don’t think it’s relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I do not know much about, but it is something that then the more advanced bullets of 1860s would be best according to and it will be talented of defeating Date Bulletproof samurai as match up to ammo from 16th century matchlocks, so I don’t think it’s relevant.
    I am also known about it, but I would still like to gun them down shouting 'not so bullet-proof anymore, are we really want it?' But I believing that some dreams not at all come true.