Thread: Cannot find the weapons and armor bundle in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Cannot find the weapons and armor bundle in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends, does anyone is getting problem with Weapons and Armor bundle? Recently purchased bundle and Legend of Dead Kel, it was keep on telling me that items are been installed on Origin Beta but I am not able to see them in game. Even I have searched for trigger for Legend of Dead Kel but it does not activate, along with that I am not able to find weapons and armor. Actually two of my characters are over 10 levels. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you.

Re: Cannot find the weapons and armor bundle in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I would like to say that you better make sure you are logged in and connected to EA from game menu and that you are able to view the DLC armor bundles checked off when you look at the Downloaded Content screen. You might be able to locate the armor in Special Deliveries Chest which is outside of Gorhart Inn. Let me tell you one more thing that level does not have an effect on whether you can have the quest for Legend of Dead Kel. Well that is thing which must be repeatedly in quest log, regardless of level. Then after that you simply would not be able to trigger the dialogue that takes you to Gallows End till the time your characters have reached on Level 10 and main thing that you is already having 2.

Re: Cannot find the weapons and armor bundle in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I would like to say that you better make sure you are logged in and connected to EA from game menu and that you are able to view the DLC armor bundles checked off when you look at the Downloaded Content screen. You might be able to locate the armor in Special Deliveries Chest which is outside of Gorhart Inn. Let me tell you one more thing that level does not have an effect on whether you can have the quest for Legend of Dead Kel. Well that is thing which must be repeatedly in quest log, regardless of level. Then after that you simply would not be able to trigger the dialogue that takes you to Gallows End till the time your characters have reached on Level 10 and main thing that you is already having 2.
    I was thinking that I am connected to EA. whereas when I am at Downloadable content screen then it only reads purchase. Wanted to know how you people log on to EA from the game menu? I am not able to log in page. It is very much irritating and no it appears that I have lost my money on this deal. Well I really do not know how to proceed.

When you start up the game and are on the main menu, go to Options, then scroll over to the Online options page, and click on "Connect to EA Account". Put in your email address and password and hit "Continue" and you will see a "You have successfully logged in" message. After you've done that, hit "Ok" then try playing the game. If you don't see the new quest in your log, try exiting the game and reloading back in.