Thread: The Exiles bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

The Exiles bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello everyone, during the quest line The Exiles which is there in new DLC, NPC partner (Nina Malloi), I have picked it to go down into Akara-Tor with me but he kept standing in one place and only seem to appear next to me when I outranged her. Even at time of Escape Akara-Tor, then also NPC continues this pattern and eventually get stuck behind rocks which are there at end of escape, making it I am not able to talk to her and advance the quest line. Due to this reason I have selected to get stuck in the area which faces the ocean with no apparent way of leaving. Did anyone else have founded this same problem? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: The Exiles bug in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

This was same thing which has also happened to me, but anyhow I was wrapped behind rocks and then due to which I am able to complete the dialogue between my partner and I have brought him out to village just after it faded to black.

Yes it is same problem with me and also with most of user. When I start running down tunnel then during that time Rast does not follow me. When I am reaching towards exit and beach then that time Rast appears towards the end. When I just run out then tunnel collapses with Rast inside and quest objective behind the fallen rocks, actually there is no way to interact with anything and also no method to travel fast out of area. If try to load previous saves and playing again those sections in which I have founded same problem.

Even this thing has happened to me, I have restarted it but last save was just as tow hour old. I have not completed that dungeon again to see if it recurs, but at time of start of dungeon, starting two times I have entered dungeon where two treasure chests which were both set items in them and at present when I am reloading there is average amount of treasure in both. I think that I was very much lucky for first time or did anyone else have found set in treasure chests which is their behind the hidden door at entrance. I do think that this thing which most of people have come across and also not able to play due to it.

I have also gone through same when I was playing it on my PC. I was having Nina as follower and she stood behind the wall and it was not able to complete the quest. Since you cannot go through this essentially a game breaking bug, I am wishing that this problem is been solved soon.

I have got solution for this problem. I have punched one of boggarts, such that I have punched no weapon equipped, was doing that all the way down to where Tari will be seen and have to attack him and due to which I started moving and not only constantly stopping and not moving, if all the people were having last and only save as on the way out then I would suggest all of them to try it.

In fact there is a sure method to make sure that it does not happen again, is that not run ahead of your companion. If your companion will run forward as long as you are near to him. If you are not running ahead of then they will not be getting stuck behind you. I was thinking that how this might happen to people and then one time I have replayed it and ran ahead and it has happen the same thing with me. After that I realized what I did is that letting the companion lead, and after that I was not getting this problem again.

Sadly this wouldn't work for me. The only prior saves I have are from right before you escape the cave (Still can't get the NPC to follow.) and from the first 30 minutes of playing the game. I really hope that there is a patch coming out to fix this, or if possible another workaround for this issue. I would really hate to throw away 44 hours of game time for something game breaking that shouldn't of happened.