Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai packs

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai packs

Just read it somewhere that we would be getting 3 unique clans with the purchase of this game. I don’t understand the strategy behind this what the developers exactly what is that they want us to get the game just for the sake of clans. So for those who want all the clans they should go ahead and get all the three games. That’s what I am thinking. Well if they are planning to do so then its really a insane stuff I must say that. Anyways I want to know some of the opinions from you all on this. speak up guys.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai packs

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    Just read it somewhere that we would be getting 3 unique clans with the purchase of this game. I don’t understand the strategy behind this what the developers exactly what is that they want us to get the game just for the sake of clans. So for those who want all the clans they should go ahead and get all the three games. That’s what I am thinking. Well if they are planning to do so then its really a insane stuff I must say that. Anyways I want to know some of the opinions from you all on this. speak up guys.
    It is true dude I have read about this in total war site and there was something written about this which made me think that it can turn out to be absolutely true, so that’s all I have got for you.

I am sure the clans will come up in the DLC of the game. That’s what I think here, well from what I have heard its that you can get one clan when you get the game and if you want more than the other clans would be released as DLC. So don’t go and imply some false allegations on the developers of this game as a plan of this strategy and FYI it’s not the developers but it’s the publishers who map out such kind of rules and regulations. So first get your basics right and then comment over here.

I hope that’s clear for you.

If you have some queries then you can better clear it up with the publishers of the game by sending a mail to the support team, they will sort out the issue for you. I am quite sure that clans would be coming up with the DLC only.