Thread: Download Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning save game for pc

Download Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning save game for pc

Hey guys I am stuck in this very much odd situation and I would be happy if you can throw me out of this situation as soon as possible. Well a few days ago I had got this game and I wanted to play this game in my new laptop. Now having played this game for some time I got stuck in some situation and hence I decded to save it. now the next tine when I wanted to continue from that leel I was not ale to resume at all it was because of some virus attack in my laptop. I was not able to play the game at all and I got stuck in this situation. So could you please tell me where can I find the save game of this particular game or if you all have save game file for Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning then do pass it on for me as well. I want it as soon as possible. Please help guys.

Re: Download Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning save game for pc

Hey dude you would be able to locate the save game file from the following location %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Games\Reckoning

I hope this is the answer that you were looking for.

Dude what if he has lost the save game file because of the virus attack in the laptop then he cannot find it in that location. One suggestion I would give it you is probably look out for the save game file from those who have completed the game that would be a better option for you to have a look at.

Even I had the same problem with the save game location then one of my friend sugegstd me this idea which I am forwarding it to you all. If you are playing this game on steam then you can transfer from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\10461587\102500\remote on the old machine to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\10461587\102500\remote on the new machine. However while transferring you need to ensure that you are having different profile names. So that’s the method that did work for me. Do give a try for the same and let me know if it works for you or not.