Thread: Dvergen Armor set in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Dvergen Armor set in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends, I have presently completed DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur. During time of quest where you put piece of map together to search dvergen armor set for might. I was able to find each of pieces besides the gauntlets. Main question of mine is that does anyone have found the dvergen gauntlets. I am already having helm, chest, feet, and legs till now. Even wanted to know that does anyone have found any purple feet armor for might? I am a little of an armor, is there any information which will be helpful then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Dvergen Armor set in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I think that I have received all of them, as I am not sure about it. I have to check that I am having it or not. Not sure about all 5 parts of map pieces. Will checked it out and let you know about it.

I have also founded hidden maxed and have looted every chest on the map, then also I am not having gloves. I surprised when gloves did not show up when completing piecing together all the maps and collecting other sets. Even I like to kill plenty of enemies on island, such that bosses, I like to do that twice. But I am having a question does anyone have found unique greaves on gallows end till now.

I have seen around for information about achievement and did not have anything which is helpful; people say that it is funny till time you are not getting hand just laying on the ground. So need to find out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I have seen around for information about achievement and did not have anything which is helpful; people say that it is funny till time you are not getting hand just laying on the ground. So need to find out about it.
    That is very much interesting; let me tell you that I am collecting the messages in bottles and have not read then till now. I am very much sure that I have collected all of them. One thing which is I feel was very much weird that messages in bottle were marked as reagents on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Baljeetay View Post
    Hello friends, I have presently completed DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur. During time of quest where you put piece of map together to search dvergen armor set for might. I was able to find each of pieces besides the gauntlets. Main question of mine is that does anyone have found the dvergen gauntlets. I am already having helm, chest, feet, and legs till now. Even wanted to know that does anyone have found any purple feet armor for might? I am a little of an armor, is there any information which will be helpful then please tell me about it. Thank you.
    I have found the purple might boots just by sending that guy in gravehall keep to go looting the warsworn galley, when he has went in then on 5th or 6th he have arrived back, I wanted to know that from where did you have found legs? I am searching for it, please tell me about it, so that I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I have found the purple might boots just by sending that guy in gravehall keep to go looting the warsworn galley, when he has went in then on 5th or 6th he have arrived back, I wanted to know that from where did you have found legs? I am searching for it, please tell me about it, so that I can get it.
    let me tell you that i have found all 8 (I think 8) message bottles now. Will be going to read them all now.

This set belongs to Dvergan. They are a kind of race which belongs to dwarven. There are number of items which are only available for the Dead Kel DLC. You can only found those items in this DLC. This set has number of items. They are Dvergan Ceremonial Helm, Dvergan Gauntlets, Dvergan Cuirass, Dvergan Chausses & Dvergan Greaves. So if you can acqure this it is good for a major number of levels to play.

Yes that is kept exclusive for a DLC only. If you can have that DLC then the armor gets easier to find. There are some walkthrough video on youtube that can guide you how to collect that armor. The armor is fine and good for some battle which offer great strenght. As this game is filled with armors you will always find something new while acheving new goals.