Thread: Where is backpack in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Where is backpack in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Hello friends just wanted to know where backpack in Kingdoms of Amalur is: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel, I am not able to find it where it is. I am trying to find it out but not able to locate where it is, does anyone was able to find out and there is any information about it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Where is backpack in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Developers say that it was unintentional; other than appreciate it did lead to a number of uncertainty and expectations. Where it is misunderstanding came from was that there is a backpack in our next upcoming DLC, which is not The Legend of Dead Kel. These were the things which developers have to say about it and also I believe that there might be pack to get backpack in DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    Developers say that it was unintentional; other than appreciate it did lead to a number of uncertainty and expectations. Where it is misunderstanding came from was that there is a backpack in our next upcoming DLC, which is not The Legend of Dead Kel. These were the things which developers have to say about it and also I believe that there might be pack to get backpack in DLC.
    I was searching about this all over the forum that someone or other has discussed about it and also on online for better part to find out where in the hell that backpack in the DLC is. Now I have understood that what was the reason and why I was not able to find it. Now I am waiting for next DLC pack and also backpack that comes with it.

I just want to know that when we destroy items can they be chosen up once more or once they are destroyed they are gone forever? Having one more question is that does the vendor have your sold items via read some of them sell them the next day but mine have always kept what I sold. I am not able to play Legend of Dead Kel and also not able to pick up thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy $inghs View Post
    I just want to know that when we destroy items can they be chosen up once more or once they are destroyed they are gone forever? Having one more question is that does the vendor have your sold items via read some of them sell them the next day but mine have always kept what I sold. I am not able to play Legend of Dead Kel and also not able to pick up thing.
    I would tell you that sell then to vendors, whenever you are selling then do not sell it more than 50 to any one vendor and also set aside one vendor to sell random junk to, remember the item which you have sold.

There is a better solution. As I see most of the players here have more than one character. Just keep the items for your specific class. Of course maybe Universalists could be in some kind of trouble with stash space. No need to keep them since you wont use them with this character. Just make another one and start collect items for his class. All the armor sets or unique, shields for specific class and all the rings and amulets can not full your stash and inventory. But its just my opinion.