Thread: Sell or store inventory in Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel not scaling

Sell or store inventory in Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel not scaling

Well in this particular game I have found that inventory is full enough. Will the developer of the game would provide any place. What should I do if any of the items are not being used me? Should I sell them?

Re: Sell or store inventory in Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel not scaling

In this particular game once you have managed to get into the house, you are going to have a chest with 155 storage slots. Also you are going to have backpacks which would simply increase inventory by 10.

Well I do the things which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. You should take care of the thing that is you are not having junk which has been left into junk. Many of the quest items seems to be junk once you have completed any of the quest. But still such stuff would eat lots of space. Once you have put the items in junk then it would remain junk forever . if you don’t do that then you can use the same in any of the quest.
    I noticed that there is large variety of the potions available in the game. every single stock is counting a lot and hence there is need of having health potions which you can you are supposed to do often in the game. I am going to wait for the big battle and I will used 8 different potions at a given moment of the time.

I found following things as far as items are concerned.

Whites and Greens - Junk
    Blues - Salvage
    Purple - Store for awhile after that sell it
    Yellow - Store

Once you have done above mentioned thing there would be huge increment in your money in the game. I had done the same however I need to purchase couple of skills, and recipes in the game.

Right now I am having lots of items which were into special delivery. I am really frustrated to have so much stuffs in the game. I don’t wanted to lose them but potions are taking huge space. I think they should combine the shards into gems. You will also required to lower down your inventory and gems would sell for more shards in the game.

I don’t agree with you at all. if you are going to combine shards will not alleviate the storage at all. still I am not able figure out whether sagecrafting pouch would count as a single item or not. However the total amount would not make any big effect on the storage. If you are going to combining the shards supposed to devalues as. According to me there is not an issue with money and I am going to combine and save the gems in the game.

I managed to get 10-15 empty after selling the items. I got house and unload the all the bunch and I don’t wanted to sell them as I was wondering that it could be used in the future task. In most of the situation I need to leave dungeon as I was having limited space in the game.

After going through the situation of yours and I am going to sell all the potions except heath. One should not sell master potions as it can be used by many of the situation. apart from the developer of the game should provide stashes of the infinite count. I won’t have any issue if they are going to provide limited inventory. But the main thing is that all the house is having single Stash which can handle 155 items at a time.

Yes you should sell everything which you wanted to equip in the game. there should be room so that one can purchase all the stuffs which I have sold that particular person. I don’t mind if it is available at higher rate than that of I had sold.

Well really don’t like to sell purple items or set pieces. There are purple as well as set items which were outgrown and it was taking lots of space in stash vendor would retain all the items in the entire game so you are having enough amount of the gold you will be able to repurchase the same from the vendor itself. I used to select 1 vendor as pseudo-storage person. I know it cost me gold but stash space supposed to more valuable as compared to gold. However till we can use the same them till developers do something on the same.

The personal inventory of mine does not seems to be large as it is getting fill with the crowed items. quest objects and task objects are not getting removed until and unless you have completed with the task.