Thread: will the PC version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel console/prompt be available?

will the PC version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel console/prompt be available?

I really enjoyed this game and I think that this game will rock all the gamers across the world. But I will also like to add to this topic and with the initial "We'd be happy if people mod our game" and an additional recent "We have each intention of releasing mod tools" and some declarations, I need to inquire that will the PC version of the game ship with the developer console/prompt will be available in the recent days? Can you make some few assumptions in this case?

Re: will the PC version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel console/prompt be available?

There are more people who are hoping the same and in my concern I really, really expect the game ships with the dev console enabled. So many games totally lock out any type of tweak ability and it's in fact quite a embarrassment. Add in an "Enable Console can be suitable in your case , but another drawback of it is that this will disable your current character's aptitude to earn achievements along with Toggle" in the options menu if you have to.

Re: will the PC version of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel console/prompt be available?

In this case, I would say that it is an essential tool for mod makers along with users. I as well make use of the console at times to balance or else make some modifications about a game. For instance , if you consider the case of Fallout New Vegas, there was a clinic that could give you upgrades, and in this case, I at all times paid double and make use of the console to do so. I felt this was a improved balance in terms of cost/reward.

I completely disagree that it's totally necessary that there be an accessible console. In case of standard users, I can see it be used, I don't suppose it’s going to be extensively used. Not by the normal gamer. For modders, I believe it will totally depend upon the toolset. Given how smart they are regarding the game , particularly with a proprietary engine, I can picture they will be fairly smart with their toolset, and it might in fact cancel out the requirement for a console.

I completely disagree that it's totally necessary that there be an accessible console. In case of standard users, I can see it be used, I don't suppose it’s going to be extensively used. Not by the normal gamer. For modders, I believe it will totally depend upon the toolset. Given how smart they are regarding the game , particularly with a proprietary engine, I can picture they will be fairly smart with their toolset, and it might in fact cancel out the requirement for a console.
    According to me, it helps when testing mods, by making use the console to changes levels, fast travel, modify stats,and so on. You are able to do a lot with the console its very cooperative. And if its by now there, its not like it a lot of work for the devs to keep it turned on.

A console would be good for a game such as this, even while you don't actually require it to play. But has anybody looked to see if there's not a setting in the files so that we are able to enable it? For all we recognize it could be hiding in one of the files.

I will el you the reason why people tend to make use of console. I just did a quest where the person told me to steal daggers. And according to the quest it said kill the person, so I pick pocketed them, and in that action it was caught, killed her, and currently the quest is stuck telling me to steal the daggers.

If I could make use of the console, I could tell it to jump the quest ahead a slight to the step where I have stolen the daggers as well as destroyed them. And it was all fixed.

I believe I first made use of the console when a quest character failed to spawn in BG I. at times its bugfixes, in Oblivion it was frequently tweaking my characters nose along with complexion, but I as well made use of it to make certain characters necessary, because my enjoyment of the game required that they survive the Battle of Bruma. Haven't needed to make use of it yet in Skyrim, in spite of hundreds of hours played. usually, though it's fixes or else customization. I wouldn't say that it's "essential," but it's surely one additional way in which I'd say the KoA PC edition is missing.

I've up till now to see a valid, "real" reason as to why a dev console is extremely obligatory, and that the game will not be playable lacking one. I've seen individual justifications, and that's cool!, and I completely get why some masses would require a dev console. I as well understand how it can be helpful. But, nothing in those personal justifications has explained the exact reason why people believe that the console is an total requirement. it's not as serious as it's being made out to be, since the game is just as playable without a console as it is with one.

though, I can give you a few instances where a console has saved me. In Skyrim, you are not able to murder children but they are able to tell on you if they see you committing a crime. So, anytime a child will observe me committing a crime I have to make use of the console so that we are able to remove any bounty I have and also take away that NPC's aggro toward me. as well, as Bethesda doesn't QA their stuff there's an unbelievable number of places to get everlastingly stuck. Having right of entry to the console will allow you to turn clipping off so that when you do get stuck you're not unlucky.