Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

stuck at Forbidden Legend Geirmunds Hall in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Video Games

Old 27-03-2012

stuck at Forbidden Legend Geirmunds Hall in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

this game is indeed superb and according to me, I suppose that I have really enjoyed this game and I have come across to forbidden legend which is the part Geirmund's Hall. In addition, I felt from the hole, then I have destroyed all the opponents and at present approaching forward for looking to move forward to complete this, but I cannot move out from this room which is made up of animal pillars. I have made some attempts for everything with the animal pillars and whatever is there, I donít think that there is some reaction and there is no occurring . so the major issue is that I am stuck in this room so can you guys assist me to move out from this room. What are the further steps to take in this case and who are the guys who are receiving the same issue.

Old 27-03-2012

Re: stuck at Forbidden Legend Geirmunds Hall in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

I am also having similar issue and as it is also relating in my case, I am getting stuck in this room and I donít have any idea regarding some way out or to go back.
Old 27-03-2012

I am having some idea regarding this case I exactly know where are you going, if you drag the lever which you will locate in the room and this will assist you to open the closed door, and there will be one additional door which will tend to open in which you will be close as well as you need to observe the similar room as contrast to previous. And at this time you have to rotate the animal in the correct order.
Old 28-03-2012

thanks for reply as I was not able to understand the game very well and it was solved by your clue. And in my case ,after giving the hint of dragging the lever which you will locate in the room helped me a lot.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,