Thread: What do you mean by lightly wounded targets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

What do you mean by lightly wounded targets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

Well I wanted to talk about the socketing gems. I was able to make 20% of damage against of the lightly wounded targets in the game. Tell me what do you mean by the same? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What do you mean by lightly wounded targets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

I am wondering that it is having 66% and above of HP. 33% and below are considered to be heavily damaged where as 33% to 66% can be considered as moderately damaged. Finally 67% are considered a slightly damaged.

Re: What do you mean by lightly wounded targets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

If you are having couple of weapons which are having +20% damage which are lightly wounded targets then you will be notice that when you do first attack on the enemy would make more damage. Well why I am saying because games are supposed to make an effect on the enemy who are having health between ??%-100% health.

As far as I know weapon %damage to the lightly wounded targets won’t make any difference in the situation. the stats in the game can also focus on the utility sockets of the armors also. Second weapon in the game will not make any difference. I used +Physical% as well as +Piercing% but noticed that both of them were not done anything with the weapon swing.

There are no changes happening with the secondary weapon in the game. well I am going to have to go with the same and it does not make any changes with the rest of the bonuses. I was beating on the sprites and consistent with 591 crit on the primary weapon of mine. from beginning to completion there was first couple of swings before I was supposed to go down to 218. The primary weapon which I am having is not able to get any bonuses at all. I was able to get couple of swings of 240 in case I was not able to crit the first shot. But I managed to get one swing of 240. There was only one enemy which was having 1700-1800 HP. I was able to get 85%-100% for the same. I know that I will be able to make it narrow down whenever it is needed however it is quite difficult to zero on HP with damage range. I think I need to try again by doing small amount of the damage ranges and get the better tally in the game.

I was able to get +20% damage on lightly wounded targets by making use of the secondary weapon.

If you have done damage with the Secondary then all the things would applies to the secondary weapons only. It will also apply with other damage modifiers which are mentioned as follow.
    • +Physical%
    • +Elemental%
    • +Piercing%
    • +Damage

There is need of checking +Elemental% to get how it is interacting with spells. Personally I am wondering that it is specific to weapon which you are having. HP range would range 85%-100% for the Lightly Wounded where 0-15% for Heavily Wounded.

I have noticed that there is something really weird in the game. I am sure it would range between of 80%+ range. According to me it seems to be spectacular vs +Damage%. Lightly Damage was having bigger boost then it is having small amount than that of HP. Could be Finesse where you will required to crit hard by using large weapon.

In this particular game I having +100% vs lightly wounded targets. It is same as that of full life and there would death of my opponents. You will be able to crit over and here in the game. there is no need to thing about the same. the primary weapon which I am having is mastercrafted flame chacram. Also addition of Concussive force was giving 80% or more of the damage v/s stunned enemies. Single hit is killing everything except the one prismere trolls at the final stage of the game.