Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC Armor and Weapons

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC Armor and Weapons

I was reading an article and like to shares with the DLC packs available on Origin on the steam site , PlayStation networks and XBL.. so here this the list

Sorcery pack:
    • The Song (Chakrams)
    • The Valley Robes
    • The Truth (Shield)
    • The Valley Handwraps
    • The Valley Shoes
    • The Flame (Staff)
    • The Field (Sceptre)
    • The Valley Cowl

Might Pack:
    • The Mountain (GreatHammer)
    • The Guardian Cuirass
    • The Beast (Longsword)
    • The Guardian Chausses
    • The Guardian Greaves
    • The Guardian Helm
    • The Guardian Gauntlets
    • The Tower (Shield)
    • The Forge (Greatsword)

Finesse Pack:
    • The Hunter (Bow)
    • The Running Man Hood
    • The Moon (Shield)
    • The Running Man Leggings
    • The Running Man Armor
    • The Running Man Gloves
    • The Running Man Boots
    • The Night (Daggers)
    • The Wind (Fae Blades)

All this weapons are based on the level that you are in , son at the time you but the item it will be level up to be relevant. On pc all thing comes in the single package although this is not the case with the console , there you can buy then separately

Hope you like this

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC Armor and Weapons

That is really very nice sharing I must say , so they do not have the scale , I was hoping for the scale that really very much disappointing, by the way I can see this it on the steam yet .

Hey I have a question on which I need your help I am on the level 40 and I did bought the lvl 40 .Character 2 after purchase, Lvl 40? or else Lvl 1? Can any on e here help me on this I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

I bought it from the Origin. An Email will be sent to you with the hey on it . all you have to do is put the key within the Redeem key location. I then did an Exit and restart and therefore the Download Content must show things we currently owned. In game they were within the chest. Hope this helps.

I purchased all three packs on Xbox whereas my character was level four. After I loaded the game and retrieved the things from the special deliveries chest they were all level one and therefore useless. Thus I reloaded, set to not even touch the special deliveries chest till later. Later being level seven. All of the things were still level one. Complete waste of $9! i'm irritated ! Why did they not scale to the extent of my character?

The only technique to properly implement leveled things is to own them level together with your character. Otherwise you either get the item too early and are stuck with a foul version of it, or else you intentionally avoid getting it till level forty that is immersion-breaking and not in the slightest degree fun. i am not even certain if waiting to use the special delivery chest would work, that might mean that new characters can invariably be stuck with the worst versions of the things.

Why must to the things Scale to level? that may break the game play and immersion level of the game itself. i'm feel bat that you just are getting into issues with the game, however please keep in mind that it's a brand new game and as such, there are certain to be glitches and bugs that weren't found out when tested before unleash. there'll be a patch for all systems in approximately a month. all of the dev's and programmers are working hard to form positive that you just have enjoyable game to play.

These DLC packs are insignificant for a brand new game. I bought the game at the time it was released , and purchased these DLC packs hoping for a good set of armor and a weapon to start out with, despite how I classed my character. I got smart set of armor and a weapon for level one and it had been no good when level three. 2 hours into the game and i would already replaced everything with far better looted gear. the simplest a part of these packs is selling all of the gear for concerning 11,000 gold and having the ability to shop for a backpack in Gorhart

It must to of been level-locked armor, as in one thing like 'level thirty is needed to wear this armor'. Then you'll stare at it and it's stats till you get to level thirty, build it a sell value of one. things like this actually doesn’t impress me. I truly never concerned to download the fate-touched weapons or else 'the shepards armor' at the starting ; i would somewhat like to include the rags and after that be impressed with myself for having the a complete suite of genuine metal armor at lv5 instead. The house of valor quest i am going to absolutely download though in time.