Thread: Starting quest not trigger with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Starting quest not trigger with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I have already done with the installation of the "The Legend of Dead Kel" DLC but after that also I find that the trigger within the ga e is not working. I have tried with many of the things for this up to now and also done with the reinstallation of the game but then also it is not working for me. I am not able to find any solution for this and so I am posting this over here. If someone of you know that what is the problem and how it can be resolved then please let me know that. I am running Windows 7 64bit on my computer.

Re: Starting quest not trigger with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

There are many of the users who are facing this problem. For the time, just ignore this and it will be resolved by next update release for the game.

Re: Starting quest not trigger with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I have also faced the same problem as you have already mentioned. After reading in deep as of Muse, I found that I was logged within both on Origin as well as in-game. At the start, this made no distinction and I logged-out to look once more for help. Later I opened game once more, completely logged in and it was surprising that I had DLC armour sets, that I didn't require and had never rewarded for. This is very weird but I am happy with this. I have never seen this to haapen with someone else, I am the only lucky one, I think.

I think that the installation of the DLC is not went well and fo that reason you are facing this problem. If you have done the installation properly then you will get the below messages when you start the game.
    • Message showing Dead Kel starting quest along with quest listed in your log.
    • A fresh item which is linked with this quest within your inventory.
    • A fresh area added in your map.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I think that the installation of the DLC is not went well and fo that reason you are facing this problem. If you have done the installation properly then you will get the below messages when you start the game.
    • Message showing Dead Kel starting quest along with quest listed in your log.
    • A fresh item which is linked with this quest within your inventory.
    • A fresh area added in your map.
    I have got the same message as you have mentioned and this means that there is no problem with the installation. there is some other problem with it. Please provide some other alternate solution.