Thread: How is the gameplay of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

How is the gameplay of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

as the title of this particular thread saying what I wanted to discuss over here. I have installed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel on my computer. can you tell me what do you think about gameplay of mentioned DLC? If you are having any valuable comments then let me know as early as possible.

Re: How is the gameplay of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel?

According to me this particular DLC seems to be a standalone expansion. They have developed above mentioned thing for the people who loved to interact with NPCs and environment. Also there is no skip conversation.

So far I managed to complete 25% of the game. the main villain in the game is overshadowed by mystery which makes you bit scared. Well I entered into DLC when I was playing at level 40 by using munchkin BS or SC equipment. I think it seems to be quite difficult to scared by bad guys when I am able to 1-shot to Nikraruu Tyrant by making use of Greatsword. The most funny thing of this particular DLC are Exploration and curiosity to solve the mystery. Also mystery near of cult at the beginning of village seems to be intriguing.

I found that arts design for some monsters are quite amazing. If you have gone through the look and feel of the island then you will conclude that it is quite amazing. You will get some emotion in the conversation as well. You will be able to listen some of VA voice crack. The unique loot in the game quite stunning but it is having poor stats. The climax of storyline enough lackluster and there are lots of connection with respect to the main quest of this particular game.

Well I am having great DLC with this particular game. the atmosphere and mood created for this particular DLC seems to be great. I played the DLC for couple of hours and found couple of twist in the story itself. It made me wondering what would happen in the next part? I think the speed of revelations via quest seems to be fair enough. Finally I wanted to tell you that Alder Malloi is quite creepy.