Thread: Zone level map in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Zone level map in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I had already played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on my computer. recently I have downloaded and installed latest DLC that is Legend of Dead Kel. Well I have updated the map on the basis of the zone level. After doing that the game became quite easy to play. Let me know what do you thinking about the same.

Re: Zone level map in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I done the same thing but it seems to be quite odd to see. As I am playing at level 31 and still side quests is prior to Mel Senshir. I found that main quest is located at where there is a separation between desert and plains. Still I am getting an encountered by yellow MoBs. Another thing I noticed that outdoor zones are started to turn grey at this particular level but still at the 30 level I was still running with yellow MobS into the outdoors zones which I can hit last. Yellow means that they are up to 5-6 level below of mine.

As per the guide gray means that they are 6 level below of you where yellow means that they are 5 level below of you.

Well according to me the thing achievements in the game are bound with the profile itself rather than that of character of you are having. Hence you will be able to load the tutorial whenever you have needed. You will require to get into the Wolds when you need to kill mob 4 level higher than that of me. you have to go outside and you will get an opportunity at the level 3 to 4. Hence you level would locked at 4.
    To get the achievement easily you should load entire new game and complete the tutorial and when you have managed to get Gorhart you should break the prison. You will be able to flips switch so that you can open cell doors and simply turn on aggressive mode. After that you will need to kill escaping prisoner. You might need to wait until and unless the guard is supposed to move away before you are supposed to flipping your switch. It might be quite difficult to do.

I have tested this particular thing, in very first run I was at the top on all the main quest where as in second run I tried to complete all the quest from the one town in the one region. I found that number of monsters were quite stronger as compared to the very first run of this particular game. in the first gameplay I was at level 36 where I have to kill the boss. I taken all the quest and reached to the level 40. I went to vengeance door and trolls were grey. In some of the situation I found that game is adapting WARSWORN Mystic Hammer.

I forgot to talk about HoV. When I was playing at level 32 I went to HoV and completed all the fights. All the bosses were orange and there was drop in loot level as compared to level of mine. normally I am making use of XP potions in order to cut down leveling speed. In the last fight with HoV I used large part of the XP potion as well as fate shifted. I managed to get 48k xp to complete that particular fight.

There are many dungeons which are associated with the faction quests and they are having upper limit of 99. There are some examples such as Amethyn, Castle Windemere. As far as I know it does not matter if you are entering new zone when you are reached at the max level. There is no issue whether you are playing at level 40 or 22. However if needed you can play the game by using different kind of approach.

Well I have not completed the full map with the all the numbers as it is not giving good reference. The entire thing is displayed on the screen where as you will not be able to read the area name. if you are able to read the area name then it won’t fit on the screen at all. that is the only reason why I wanted to separate all the zones. I noticed that there is lost of space has been wasted into full version of the map. Even you can print the map if you needed but make sure that you will need to change the your back ground to white.