Thread: feedback/review of Treehouse Store of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

feedback/review of Treehouse Store of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

hello guys, playing this game is really great and it offers an great gaming adventure but I have seen some people who are not satisfied with their orders, LE packaging quality, shipping along with fulfillment times. But as the topic has came under , I'm curious about how others experience, and figured getting all our feelings in one place might not be a bad idea. I wish for hearing from those who have by now received their copies, along with those are still have their orders as "Pending Fulfillment". So can you discuss something in this case as your opinions are most for this game.

Re: feedback/review of Treehouse Store of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

In my case, I decided not to purchase for speedy shipping, and the whole thing was packaged well. According to me, I think that it was ready from the printhouse, and the quality of all is very fine. It's no fault of theirs but if it would have come with a graphic novel or else an art book, it would have been ideal. The simply thing somewhat I'm concerned regarding or else was messed up was The tense creases in the map and in this case , I am just eager don't make the lines fade into the map, along with there was a slight tear in the inner box cover that housed the game along with sound track. It appeared before us as tiny. The other part of my order was the finest Collector's set I've received up till now.

Re: feedback/review of Treehouse Store of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

In my experience, it has been came that there had been any peoples who had a terrible experience up till now. I had four orders from TreeHouse along with all arrived on release day with no damage along with packed very fine. I was extremely satisfied with the entire set up.

The main issue I have is that imo we created the chief quality along with most value, dollar for dollar, in our collector’s items as well as editions. If you have not noticed the youtube introduction you need to make sure it out, amazing I wanted to do my own unwrapping for a video but that got fixed . It's not a huge criticism because I was the one who made them into split orders, but I still thought i'd state it here. It's something an majority of online stores present till now, combined shipping, but they didn't unluckily.

I would say that it was my most horrible experience with pre-ordering games online yet. When I've positioned my order, I got an email with verification along with all looked well. though quite a few days afterward status of my order changed to "closed". the recent past I made some contacts with the Treehouse. at present they react to me, turns out that my order was canceled the whole time, but I didn't received some notifications on that. And at present according to me, all the PS3 Special Editions are sold.

I posted my order for the "special edition" of amalur about one month in advance of release. I received an e-mail which clearly stated that in my order had been sent, and there were some guidelines how to track my item, and a variety of details about my order. I live in Canada so I predicted my game on release day because it has to go through customs in addition to our repulsive shipping times in contrast to the US's postal service. and went I decided to contact them along with make some confirmations why I was to able to track my order. I was with this response: "Per XPO the item is not trackable until after it has been picked up by Canada Post for delivery." Which indicated that it has to clear customs if it still makes it there from the united states as a usps worker could just pull it out of w/e bin it's in knowing it's not tracked or else accounted for. so overall, I am still unable to track my order. Simply don’t understand what to do in such a case.

It has also observed in some earlier posts that there are some people who have succeeded in their job and it seems like some of you have had some awful luck opening your games. I was pretty contented with what I received. Everything was in pretty good shape the white box only had one dent and it was small. Where I was dissatisfied though is the troll had white foam-like stuff which got stuck to it all over. When I made some great attempts to wipe it off with a cloth it immediately smudged the paint it seems.

I Don't know if this adds to the equation or not; though, I lastly opened my CE and discovered that it was for the XBox 360. I've been playing on a pre-ordered game from NewEgg that was not able to include any additional DLC other than the House of Valor. I was noticed that the Fate weapon pack would expire in 12 mo, so I just made a decision and opened it and made use of that.