Thread: My opinion about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

My opinion about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I shall rate this game 7 out of 10. I have not completed with the complete DLC but I am sure that it will never going to get more than 7 (at least from me). I am reducing 3 points from it as they have not added the new abilities or levels in the game and I and many of the other people waiting for. I have played the game for about 3 hours and have got levels 33 and 34. They have loaded 10 hour DLC which is having very high xp quest rewards with a very low level cap. I think that they must have raised the cap 5 levels otherwise 10 will be the perfect choice.

Re: My opinion about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

I would like to tell you that DLC and expansion are not same. As far as I know that the LDK offers much more as compared to what you can expect from the DLC.

They have made a very nice DLC. This game is having a very good characters But But while you handing out 7k exp awards in order to get the simplest probable quests and regularly finding 9k fights then you will have to keep the actual level 40 cap. I just got 2 levels after playing 3 hours.

The DLC includes new enemies, dungeons, weapons and equipment. Similarly, one looks forward to a new quest series with fresh missions, characters and dungeons to be explored. The story takes us on the trail of the legendary pirate "Kel dead," and his "hanged", apparently returned to haunt the seas of the northern hemisphere of Amalur. So we will board the boat back to the distant island of Punta del scaffold with Captain Brattigan in an adventure that will lead us to discover different background in the history of the continent.

In addition to the new hours of gameplay from this additional insured, you can get new weapons and new maps Alteration with this expansion,. This is with the possibility of becoming the lord of Rocca Gravehal and vindicate, the rule imposing fortress perched on a cliff which is the largest home from those available in the entire game. Discover new weapons and Alteration of fate cards and use them to conquer the inhabitants of the island.

I think that the DLC fits absolutely within the space flanked by Klurikon and Alabastra, if you wish to have the Alabastra at level 40. I am here because of the badly managed expectations. Even though I don't know how you got the thought that there would yet be a level cap boost or fresh abilities included for this game ever.

I think that the character development is more concerned as just XP, yes I am taling about the abilities and Skills. A basic feature of RPGs is exploring latest roles by means of alternate player characters. BHG knows the target audience properly to know that there are adequate role players to hold up a DLC which worth the level cap.

If you are willing for the XP at the same time as exploring diverse Abilities then the game permits you to make a new character. If you aren't concerned enough for the role playing then it will be better for you if you purchase the RPG DLC and not the DLC. This reason makes more sense as compared to that of purchasing the DLC for need of Achievements/Trophies. If you are not interested in the content then it will be better for you not to buy it.

I am also agree with this, I am going to get the DLC just with the hope that I will get the "role playing adventure". Up to now, this game has not given me anything more than disappointment. It is fine to run errands and click on the lorestones but I cannot see the grand adventure within the "original game"

I would like to tell you that you do not require the new levels gain. The DLC is intended for characters 10-40. According to this, You don't need new levels gained. The DLC is intended for characters 10-40. That means there are 29 levels to enter the DLC at that won't be "wasting" the experience. I think that this is something odd that the playstyle isn't completely supported? You're literally doing content intended for experience points and not the experience. This really sounds strange to me.

In my opinion, I believe that they have made the game quite well but there are some of the things that need to be changed and we have already reported that to their team. I am sure that they will implement those things in next DLC release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    In my opinion, I believe that they have made the game quite well but there are some of the things that need to be changed and we have already reported that to their team. I am sure that they will implement those things in next DLC release.
    This is one of the best games that I have played till now. there are some of the bugs that you have mentioned but I think that these are very minute bugs and we can avoid these bugs as it will not create much problem with the game play. Anyways, they will surely release DLC to get the issues resolved.