Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

So I played the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC and very much impressed with the , although it has few annoying bugs but that is fine , it has some change in the scenery, also included some of the new monsters more history / lore . This is, in my opinion a quality DLC. is there someone else here can tell me what do you feels about this DLC and the stuff that is included in it . I will be glad to know this.

Thanks in advance

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel DLC

You are absolutely correct what you have sais , this DLC is really nice and they definitely added lots of content to it that is really nice . really liked this DLC . few bugs but working just fine

Hey can you tell me what all is included in this DLC as I was not following it . what is all it contain is it the main-story relevant and if it does then how big is it I will be really glad to know this . thanks

The DLC brings a story on the island of Gallows End. The Legend of Dead Kel is to extend the current world of role-playing game by about 15 percent. New enemies, weapons, unique armor sets will invite players to re-explore. In addition, you will find a new home on Gallows End for your character. This is not just a house, but a large property with several buildings and a retinue of servants, each with its own story and side quests.

The Legend of the Kel Death is conducted during a new map portion packed with quests and dungeons. The thematic decorations evoke the ocean constantly or the globe of pirates, and shipwrecked of the little villages are charming. Additional elaborate than within the original episode, the most characters are endearing and their dialogues don't seem to be while not spice. As such, the conversations you'll be able to have with the truculent captain of Calamity system is one among the funniest that we've had the chance to browse this way. Unconscious of danger, continually able to tell us regarding his sex life with a disarming innocence, Brattigan Rast may be a real gem. For its half, the situation is in no way the foremost complicated however between exploring the island and therefore the fight against the Death Kel, you'll not get bored. It should be said that the taking part in surface is consistent (about four elements + an underground network) and therefore the surrounding swarm of enemies typically stronger than their mainland cousins. the most journey that loop four or five hours.

The player will settle for several optional missions inflicting it to dig the basement of the island or to storm a big dungeon. Fate of latest Caprices are accessible and a bunch of surprising objects can delight players of all levels. Outfits, powerful weapons, craft things ... there's everything a that you may need Amalur. As if that wasn't enough, the developers have additionally included an outsized estate to manage with our hero. in contrast to easy homes that might be acquired up to now, Gravehal Keep may be a assets comprising many outbuildings to be engineered to receive numerous advantages. it's so potential to form a barn to deal with animals or to lodge a bookseller during a massive library of books armored exciting. when a while, the player can feel and management its own HQ there would be no exaggeration to mention that this wonderful plan in itself justifies the acquisition of the extension.

Well in this game We plunge into a fascinating world of pirates and sea battles, with the Dead leggendaio Kel. In addition to battles with pirates, the DLC will add new weapons, new enemies and lots of new quests and areas to explore.

The Legend of the Kel-called Dead downloadable content will lead you once again for Gallows End, and present you with numerous side quests, new dungeons, and some new characters and enemies. Overall, the land mass of the role play by the update increased by 15 percent.

Going to get very much excited about A new line of quests (The Legend of Dead Kel). New enemies, items and dungeons to explore. 15% of new territory to discover, and to continue to expand the growing world of Amalur. Apparently EA hopes to add a few extra hours to the gameplay of this game. Assuming that the original 200 or more hours were not enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauri.J View Post
    Hey can you tell me what all is included in this DLC as I was not following it . what is all it contain is it the main-story relevant and if it does then how big is it I will be really glad to know this . thanks
    A lot of quest in the game is completed around 5-10 hours gameplay. And there are other quest which are repeatable as well as very interesting though. This is one of the finest game ever