Thread: Didn't get CD key for Total War: Shogun 2 - fall of The Samurai

Didn't get CD key for Total War: Shogun 2 - fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, having problem with Fall of the Samurai DLC. When I have pre-ordered the game on Steam and was suppose to get e-mail with CD key or anything. But I have not got anything till now. Well some time ago noticed that 5 GB or might be more, patch was downloaded for Shogun 2: Total War. On the other hands Shogun 2: Total War is not been listed in my Library as in installable/playable game, there is only "Shogun 2 Total War - Fall of the Samurai Preorder" which supposed to be out till now? When I have started "Shogun 2: Total War" then I do not have access to DLC content. Can anyone tell what is wrong and what I should do to work it? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Didn't get CD key for Total War: Shogun 2 - fall of The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Paa View Post
    Hello friends, having problem with Fall of the Samurai DLC. When I have pre-ordered the game on Steam and was suppose to get e-mail with CD key or anything. But I have not got anything till now. Well some time ago noticed that 5 GB or might be more, patch was downloaded for Shogun 2: Total War. On the other hands Shogun 2: Total War is not been listed in my Library as in installable/playable game, there is only "Shogun 2 Total War - Fall of the Samurai Preorder" which supposed to be out till now? When I have started "Shogun 2: Total War" then I do not have access to DLC content. Can anyone tell what is wrong and what I should do to work it? Please help me. Thank you.
    I would like to ask that did you try to restart Steam, if you have not then better done it. When you have done it then check shogun 2 properties/dlc which will be telling you "Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai".