Thread: Download size of Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Download size of Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

Hello friends, titles say everything; if you are having original shogun 2 already installed then can you please tell me how big the download file is for fall of the samurai. I am thinking to download it. Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Download size of Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of The Samurai

If you check on steam then it saying 3.0/9.1GB, actually this what I am getting and also most of others might be getting same. Really do not know that total download is 9.1 GB or that is install size of the update with fall of The Samurai. It should be same for all if having shogun 2.

Well my friend, I am also having 9.1GB of download at present and also Total War: Shogun 2 is already installed, so above user is telling you correct thing. Even I do think that there might some that space is patching for Shogun 2 which will be there in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Well my friend, I am also having 9.1GB of download at present and also Total War: Shogun 2 is already installed, so above user is telling you correct thing. Even I do think that there might some that space is patching for Shogun 2 which will be there in any case.
    Let me tell you that what I have understood that lot of the shogun 2 patch are having their own resources from fall of The Samurai for multiplayer. What I have read that people who are without Fall of The Samurai are getting DL of 5.1 GB and people who are having Fall of The Samurai are getting DL for 9.1 GB. What I have observed and understood.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Let me tell you that what I have understood that lot of the shogun 2 patch are having their own resources from fall of The Samurai for multiplayer. What I have read that people who are without Fall of The Samurai are getting DL of 5.1 GB and people who are having Fall of The Samurai are getting DL for 9.1 GB. What I have observed and understood.
    Whatever you have told is absolutely correct. I was thing to post this again but there are many people who do not understand it. Well built-in the DL is a patch but then also people who are having vanilla Shogun 2 they need the assets from fall of The Samurai and people who are just having fall of The Samurai then still need to have assets from vanilla Shogun 2. This happening due to armies from each game which be played against one another, if you are not having any of them then also you need to assets for both to make that possible.