Thread: Zynga Slingo freezes after a game

Zynga Slingo freezes after a game

Hello friends, I am getting problem while playing Zynga Slingo, I am not able to play it properly as it keep on stuck on the screen after a game. If I am trying to refresh then it resets the last number and goes back to freezing on that same page. Due to this problem I have lose lot of energy and cannot complete the game. Is there any solution for this, if it is having then please do tell me? Thank you.

Re: Zynga Slingo freezes after a game

It is also happening with me from past 2 weeks; I do not want losing all of these games. Whenever I am doing coin flip then always it is falling on devil, never got angel. Well when getting option of losing money or ending the game then it does not allow me to end the game, so due to which I am not able to move or replay it. "buy and bank" buttons are shaded in grey. I think this should be fixed. If I completed a game, completing all board, then it is stuck on that page and it was happening all most of time.

It is been the same thing with everyone, having the same problem. I have finished the game, won a game but it would not move forward to the medals page. Every time I try to reload it takes me back to the last play and freezes there again. If start a game then i click on the numbers and it keeps coming up with joker and 999,999,999 it freezes and then I can’t do anything else.

This is really irritating and it sticks after 1st how to play screen. I was thinking that there should be some method to skip intro. I have played Slingo for past many years. I can figure the rest out.

I have the same card and the same numbers that come up all the time? Also I have to go to the side to reload the game I cannot even hit play or send my gifts or access my friends? Please fix this issue or even add them on?